Eleven. ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

It was Eleven. She had walked through the door, wearing all black, with her hair slicked back.

Mal stared in Shock at the girl infront her. This was the girl who helped save her and Will from the upside down. This was the girl that mike had been missing forever now.

Mike walked up, breaking the silence by whispering "Eleven."

"Mike." She whispered back, walking up to him.

The two hugged, sobbing into each others shoulder.

"Is that?..." max turned to Mal.

Mal turned to her and nodded. "El." She whispered.

Once the two were done hugging, mike pulled away.

"I never gave up on you. I called you every night, every night for-".

"353 days. I heard." Eleven cut him off.

"Why didn't you tell me you were there? That you were okay?" Mike asked after a moment of silence.

"Because I wouldn't let her." Hopper said.

Everyone turned to look at hopper, who was walking toward el.

"The hell is this? Where you been?" He asked.

"Where have you been?" El snapped back, before hopper pulled her into a hug.

It went silent as they hugged, everyone trying to keep up with what was happening.

"You've been hiding her." Mike broke the silence.

"You've been hiding her this whole time!" He yelled, pushing at hopper.

"Mike-". Mal said, but hopper cut her off.

"Hey. Hey. Let's talk. Alone." He said, grabbing mike by his collar and taking him into a room.

El and Mal both let out a sigh as the two went away.

Everyone stood silent as you could hear mikes breaking voice in the other room.

Mal could cry right then and there. She hated the sound, thought, and the sight of her twin brother and her sisters crying.

There were thumps that you could hear from the room, Mal getting worried as it went quiet.

You could hear the sobs coming from te he other room, as Lucas and Dustin went up to el.

All three of them hugged, and Lucas told her, "we missed you."

"I missed you, too." Eleven told them.

"We talked about you pretty much everyday. And we told Mal all about you." Dustin said, as they pulled away.

"Teeth." El said, as she tried to feel Dustin's teeth.

Dustin backed away, "what?"

"You have teeth." El said.

Dustin and Lucas shared a smile, and Mal smiled to herself.

"Oh, you like these pearls?" Dustin asked, before making a weird purring sound.

Eleven jumped away, and Lucas shook his head at Dustin.

Mal decided now was the time to thank El. She walked over there.

"Eleven?" She asked.

"Hi- um, I'm Mal." She stuttered, not knowing what to say to her.

El shook her head, "Mal." She repeated.

"Um, thank you. For everything. Thank you for helping them save me, el." She said.

𝙁𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘿𝙀𝙍 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘿𝙀𝙍 ༄ 𝙈𝘼𝙓 𝙈𝘼𝙔𝙁𝙄𝙀𝙇𝘿 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें