The snowball. ᴘᴀʀᴛ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

Mal woke up in a hospital bed. Beside her was mike. On the other side was Nancy. And in front her, was her mother.

"Mike? Nance?" She mumbled.

Her mother and siblings ran over to her bed, her mother bending down.

"Hey, honey. How do you feel?" She asked.

Mal shrugged. She felt.. odd? "I don't know. Weird." She replied.

Mike came over and hugged her tightly. "I'm so glad you're okay, Mallie." He said.

She hugged him back, smiling widely.she really missed her brother. "I'm glad you're okay,too!"

Once they both pulled away, Mal asked excitedly, "can I see everyone?"

Mike nodded his head, and Mrs.Wheeler went to get everyone.

Not even one minute later, the whole party ran in, Steve, Jonathan, Joyce, and hopper behind them.

The party ran up to Mal, hugging her tight.

"Better wheeler!" Lucas yelled.

"Oh my god Mal!" Will yelled.

Everyone hugged her, and when they pulled away, Mal noticed that max wasn't there.

"Hey, where's max?" She asked, upset.

Suddenly, the redhead ran through the door with candy all in her hands.

"Mal!" She yelled, throwing the candy on the table.

She ran over and flung her arms around Mal, kissing her forehead.

Mal blushed at the action, trying to hide it though.

Max stopped hugging her and grabbed the snacks. "I'm sorry, I was getting candy." She said.

Mal giggled, hugging the beautiful redhead around the waist.

Everyone in the room could feel the tension between them. And they all knew damn well that they each had at least a small crush on each other.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Mal was putting on her high top yellow converse to match her dress, when she heard the door open to her and mikes room.

She turned around and saw Mike sitting there. His face immediately looked in shock when he saw her.

"Woah. Mallie, I've never seen you so beautiful." He said sarcastically, but also very much truly.

Mal put her hands on her hips. "Oh come on, I'm beautiful all the time." She said, rolling her eyes.

Mike laughed and fixed his brown blazer. "Are you ready to go?" He asked.

Mal nodded, smiling. Even though she was actually very nervous.

They grabbed each other's hand, and walked down the stairs.

As soon as they got down the stairs, Nancy, and their mom were standing there, their mom taking a picture.

"Awe! You guys look so cute!" Their mom squealed.

Nancy came over to them, hugging them. "You guys look stunning. And I know that El and Max will love it." She whispered that last part.

Mal could feel her cheeks go red, and when she looked to her brother, his cheeks were red also.

Nancy laughed at them blushing, and grabbed their hand to walk them out.

"Wait! Just a few more pictures!" The mom yelled.

Aster about 20 more pictures later, they finally got on their way.