Not an update!

Hey everyone, I know it's been a while and I've only given like two updates within the whole month, and I'm sorry about that.

I just have like no motivation to write, and I've been really disliking my story. It has a bunch of spelling mistakes and a bunch other of grammar mistakes, so I'm thinking once I finish writing szn four, I'm gonna go back to every chapter and fix them. I know, that will probably be hard and it the chapter updates will come randomly I think, but I think I'm gonna.

I just never really go over my chapters before I publish them, and then they have a lot of mistakes, so yeah.

But I do have a chapter coming soon that im working on.

And I've also been like avoiding writing kinda, it's because I know after I finish writing season four, im gonna have to wait two years to write again in this book, and that makes me sad to think about, so I kinda avoid writing the end.

But I do have a chapter coming soon, and hopefully more. Im so sorry to leave you guys so long without chapters, I just have to motivation to write them, and I am just to scared to end the book for now.

I hope you all understand, and will not leave from waiting. But I do have chapter coming, just slowly.

Thank you <3