The void. ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴇɴ

At hoppers cabin, El was in her room, trying to find the Holloway family, Mrs. Driscoll, Billy, and the other office guy.

The party was in the kitchen and living room of hoppers cabin, everyone laying down. Besides mike, who was pacing.

"It can't be good for her to be in there for this long." Mike told .

"Mike, you need to relax." Max said to him.

"What if she gets brain damage or something?" Mike asked the girl.

"Oh, shit. Is that, like, a real thing?" Lucas asked.

"Wait, is it?" Mal then asked.

"No, it's not. He made it up." Max told them. "Mike doesn't know what the hell he's talking about." She stated.

"Oh, and you do?" Mike asked her.

"No, I-". Max continued her argument with Mike, and Mal sighed, sliding down into the couch.

She honestly wished that this would be over. Tonight, if el needed any help with the void, Mal had decided to help her.

Sure, it would be her first time, and it would be terrifying, but Mal would do anything to help her.

She got up, ignoring mike and max's argument, and went to sit by Will in the kitchen.

She sighed, looking at him. "God, this is crazy." She muttered.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"So... are you okay?" She asked him.

Will took a moment before answering. "Well... me and Mike had a fight."

Mal's eyes popped open. "What?!" She yelled. "I swear to god, what did he say to you?" She asked.

Will looked down, the fight has obviously upset him. "So... I wanted to play d&d, and I woke them up in the morning to. When we were playing, they weren't taking it seriously and Mike wouldn't focus on the game. He just kept waiting for that stupid call from el. I was going to leave, and outside... he said that it was at his fault that I don't like girls." He muttered that last part, and then paused.

Mal could see panic on his face, as he blushed red. "B-but I do. I-I do like girls." He quickly said.

"Okay. But, I will kick mikes ass." She smiled at him.

She honestly always thought that Will wasn't straight. She still did. Even though he said he was just now, it wasn't very convincing. But she would wait for him to be comfortable enough to tell her, if he wasn't straight.

Mike and max suddenly burst into the room, and Mal started dead straight at mike. Even though she loved him, he was a bitch sometimes.

"Okay, can you guys settle a argument for us?" Max asked them.

Mal shrugged, "maybe." She said.

"Who do you think should decide El's limits?" She asked. "Mike or eleven?"

"The say that you frame that is such bullshit." Mike told her.

Mal rolled her eyes at him. She honestly would punch him right now, but she didn't.

"It's not bullshit, mike! This is your whole problem. And it's also precisely the reason why she dumped your ass!" Max yelled at him, and the room went quiet.

Mal stifled a laugh.

"El dumped you?" Nancy asked.

"Yeah. Funniest shit ever." She told her older sister, who stared at her in shock.