4. Championship game.

After the two girls separated to go tot their nexts classes, the classes went by fast, until it was lunch.

At lunch, Mal sat with max outside, as the two talked about anything on their mind.

After lunch, Mal caught up to Eddie. She told him about how she couldn't come to the campaign because she had promised Lucas she'd be at his game. 

Eddie, being him, made a whole stupid speech on why she should come. Because it would apparently be the best thing ever.

But, she still declined. She made a promise, and she wasn't going to break it.

                                •••

Mal didn't know how sport games worked. Yeah, she was good at running, but she didn't know how to do any other sport, or how the worked.

Even if she didn't know how basketball worked, she was still at the championship game. Just for Lucas.

She told Mike earlier about how she would miss hellfire, sure, he was mad, but she didn't care. She told him to tell Eddie, as he did.

Speaking about mike, he was going to California tomorrow. Without Mal! She couldn't believe her parents- they didn't let her go to see her best friends because she was being "disrespectful"

Anyways, she and max made plans to hang out after the game. It was kinda moving fast, how they avoided each other just like two days ago, then their back together.

Mal liked it though. She liked being with max. Even if max would always switch on and off about how she was with mal. Once second she was happy with her- the next she was upset with her.

Mal thought about all her problems and how to fix them as she walked into the gym. As soon as she walked in there, the bleachers were packed.

She decided to go sit by Steve and his date, seeing there was no where else and he was the only person she really knew there.

She stood by him as the basketball team jogged into the room. The cheerleader started their cheering, as the basketball player got situated.

Now, the principal was at the microphone, telling them to rise for the national anthem.

Everyone in the bleachers stood up. "Aiming for us tonight, we have a very special guest." He started.

"All the way from Nashville, our very own Tammy Thompson!" He cheered into the microphone, as Mal looked over to robin in her band costume.

Everyone around them cheered, as mal and Steve looked at each other with the same expression on their face.

Once robing found out mal was gay, just like her, she told her about Tammy. Robing used to like Tammy, that why mal was shocked she was here.

Mal had her jaw dropped, as did Steve as they looked at robin, who turned around to them with the same expression.

Tammy walked up to the microphone waving, as everyone cheered loudly. The gym was loud with cheering until it died down, letting the girl sing.

As the girl started singing, Mal widened her eyes and made a face. Not gonna lie, she wasn't really good.

It seems like once again, Steve and mal had the same expression. They looked at each other, before looking down at robin.

"Told you." Steve whispered to her. "Muppet."

Ma let out a laugh at him, remembering them telling her how it went when robing came out to him.

"Okay, she does sound like a muppet." Robing whispered back, before the girl beside her, vickie, her crush, spoke.

"Oh my god, totally. She sound like Kermit." She whispered over to Robin, who had a wide smile on her face.