7. Vecna's curse.

The group walked around the shed, shining their lights into it trying to see anything.

Robin who was the leader of the group, found the entrance and opened it. "Hello?" She asked. "Is anybody home?"

They all walked in the shed, looking around.

"What a dump." Steve commented. 

Mal shined her light, even though she could barely see anything. She grabbed onto max's hand, walking with her.

All you could hear was the teams footsteps, until Steve stabbed one of the things you row a boat with into a wheelbarrow.

Mal and max quickly turned around to him, as Dustin asked him what he was doing.

"God, you scared me." Mal sighed.

"What are you doing?" Dustin asked Steve again when he didn't answer.

"He might be in here." Steve told him, still poking the wheelbarrow.

Everyone looked at him like he was crazy as him and Dustin argued on taking the tarp off.

Max and Mal went back to walking, seeing some beer bottles and plastic wrappers.

"Hey, look over here." Mal told the rest of the group.

Robin walked over to them, looking down at the wrappers and bottles.

"Someone was here." Max said.

"Maybe he heard us," Robin suggested. "Got spooked and ran."

"Don't worry, Steve will get him with his board." Dustin sarcastically said.

"I know you think you're being funny, Henderson, but considering the fact that everyone in this room has almost died about a hundred times, personally, I don't find it funny that-" Steve cut himself off by screaming when something popped up.

Mal ran into Robin and max's arms, screaming with everyone. She was about to fling her powers out, but then realized it was Eddie.

Dustin screamed at Eddie telling him to stop, as Mal gripped onto max's hand for dear life, still calming herself down.

Robin, Mal, and max ran over to Dustin and watched as he tried to stop Eddie.

"It's me. It's Dustin." Dustin said, pointing to himself.

"And Mal." Mal pointed to herself.

Eddie looked terrified for his life. Mal knew he must've Caden something he shouldn't have. She knew that familiar feeling.

"This is Steve!" Dustin then pointed to Steve with his hand. "He's not gonna hurt you. Right, Steve?"

Steve nodded, whispering "right, yeah."

"Steve, why don't you drop the ore?" Dustin suggested, knowing it'll make Eddie back off.

Steve dropped the ore, and Eddie pressed the gun to Steve's neck harder. Steve grunted, shutting his eyes.

"He's cool! He's cool!" Dustin reassured Eddie.

Steve whispered some things of "I'm cool. I'm cool."

"What are you doing here?" Eddie asked, his voice raspy and it sounded like he had been crying or yelling.

"We are here to look fore you." Dustin told Eddie, as he held his hands up in surrender.