Suffocating. ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Outside of the AV club room, max was banging on the door to be let in.

"Hello? Hello? Guys, come on. Can I come in yet?" She asked.

"No!" Mike yelled back.

Mal slapped his arm.

"Don't yell at her." The whisper-yelled.

"I don't understand." Dustin said.

"What do you not understand?" Mike asked him.

"Will saw something that looked like dart last year?" Lucas asked.

AN: only will spit up the slug thing.

"Kinda, but there was no tail." He said.

"But then he and Mal heard it yesterday. The same exact sound." Mike told them.

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Dustin asked, sounding like kinda annoyed.

"We didn't know." Mal answered back with the same tone.

"So it's a coincidence." He said.

"Or not. What if when they were in the upside down, they somehow acquired True Sight?" Mike asked them.

"True sight?" Lucas asked.

"It gives you the power to see into the ethereal plane." Dustin explained.

Lucas sighed,

"Elaborate."

"Maybe these episodes that they keep having aren't really flashbacks at all? Maybe their real. Maybe they can someone see into the upside down." Mike said, explaining it all.

"So, that means.." Lucas said, trailing off.

"Dart is from the upside down." Mike said.

"We have to take him to hopper." Lucas sighed.

"I agree." Mike said.

"No way. If we take him to hopper, darts good as dead." Dustin said.

"Maybe he should be!" Mal yelled at him madly.

One of the things that ruined Will and Mal's life, and Dustin didn't want to get rid of it.

"How can you say that?" He yelled back.

"How can I say that?! That thing ruined Me and wills life!" She yelled, starting to get worked up.

"He's from the upside down!" Mike yelled.

"Maybe. But even if he is, it doesn't automatically mean that he's bad." Dustin said, defending the little shit.

"That's like saying someone from Death Star doesn't make them bad." Mike said.

Dustin looked down, upset. Mal gets why he would be upset. Dustin really liked dart. It was like his little pet.

But also, that thing ruined her and Will life. It gave them unbearable thoughts. Horrible memories.

"We have a bond." He said.

"A bond?! Just because he likes nougat?" Mike yelled at him.

"No, because he trust me!" Dustin yelled back.

"He trust you?" Lucas asked.

"Yes, I promised I would take care of him!" Dustin yelled.

"I can't believe you!" Mal yelled, going to walk out but dart started screeching.

She turned back around.

The box started shaking, and outside max was banging on the door again.

"Guys, what's going on? Come on." She said.