20. Go away.

After what felt like forever of riding to Eddie's trailer, the group had finally made it. They went inside the tailer, seeing the gate in the ceiling.

Dustin had grabbed a broom from the side of the room, trying to poke at the gate.

"That's not going to work, Dustin." Mal told the boy, the gate was probably too strong.

After a few seconds, Dustin managed to poke the broom through the gate. It went silent for a moment, nobody knowing if it was safe.

Mal smiled, realizing that she doubts her friend too much. She stepped back to the back of the group, after hearing something come closer.

But once she looked up, it was the other group. Dustin started laughing, waving.

"Hi there!"

He then turned to Mal, who had a bright smile in her face. "Told you."

Mal stuck her tongue out at him, before looking back up. She made eye contact with her sister, and Mal couldn't be happier to see her.

"Nance, hi!" Mal exclaimed, waving up to her.

Nancy waved back as the rest of the group muttered their hellos.

The more Mal looked up the gate, the more she felt like she was imagining things. I mean, there was a gate in the ceiling, and on the other side was people.

"Bada-bada- boom!" Dustin yelled out in excitement. It seemed he had a new thing he loved saying.

                               •••

After coming up with a plan, the group of teenagers were now tying sheets and covers around the house.

Lucas Mal had went and got a mattress for a landing pad, while the rest worked on tying sheets together.

Mal and Lucas dropped the mattress on the ground, under the gate for them to land.

"Those stains are, uh..." Eddie trailed off, as Mal raised her eyebrow at him. "I dunno what those stains are."

"Nice." Mal muttered, wiping her hands on her jeans.

Dustin, Erica and max brought the sheets tied together over to the mattress. "Not quite sure how these physics are gonna work. But, uh... here goes nothing." Dustin said, before throwing the sheets up the gate.

Surprisingly, the sheets made it to the other side and stayed there. It was weird, very weird.

"There we go." Dustin said, holding onto the sheet. "And if my theory is correct..." Dustin let go of the sheets, and they stayed in place.

"Abracadabra."

"Holy shit." Mal breathed out.

"All right, pull on it! See if it holds!" Dustin yelled to the other group. Robin pulled on the handmade rope, and it was stable enough to hold her.

Dustin started laughing, as well as Mal. God, this kid was so smart.

"This is the craziest shit I've ever seen in my life. And I've seen some crazy shit." Erica exclaimed, laughing.

Mal looked up the gate to see Robin holding onto the rope. "Guess I'm the Guinea pig.

Robin started climbing the rope, and the group backed up when Dustin told them to clear the landing pad.

Shortly after they moved out the way, robin fell onto the mattress. "Oh, thank god."

Mal reached her hand out for the older girl to take. Robin took her hand, practically jumping off the mattress.