Act three. ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍʀ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ

Hey! Welcome to act three, where everything is more romantic, and everything just gets better. Well, not in the end.

TW'S for this season: there will be mention of gore, being hurt, death, and other thing. I'll put it in the chapter before.

In this season, there is going to be so much more content of Mal and Max.

Also, just so you're aware, over the past six months that we're in between the end of season two, and the beginning of season three, Mal finally accepted her powers.

Update on her Powers! Here are Mal's powers and what they mean:
1. Telekinesis- the ability to move objects with the mind, and Mal can go into the void like Eleven does.
2. Elemental control- the ability to control the earth's elementals. Such as fire, water, wind, n's the earth(like dirt ig)
3. Weather modification- controls the weather based on her mood. Happy-sunny. Sad-rain. Mad-thunder. Pain-thunder, lightning, raining. (I might change this)
4. Mind reading- Mal can read someone's mind if she concentrates, or if she makes a stern eye contact.
Also!: when she is getting hurt, thing will break or crumble. And when someone she cares for is getting hurt, she can make a protection bible around them.

just so you know! I do not own any of the characters, besides Mallory (Mal/ Mallie)

Okay, goodbye! See you in act three!

                            ꧁꧂        𒊹︎ also, I'm adding a gif     At the end of every chapter! 𒊹︎

꧁꧂
𒊹︎ also, I'm adding a gif
At the end of every chapter! 𒊹︎

Bye for now! ♡︎