Girlfriend?! ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

Mal, Mike, Will, and Eleven were in Dustin's room, looking at all the things he made at camp.

He pulled out a bag, and opened it. He reached his hand pulled out a hammer looking thing.

"The I give you, the slammer." Dustin said, moving it to mike, who backed up.

Mal laughed and Dustin laughed with her. "Pretty neat, huh?" He asked her.

"Oh, yeah." She smiled widely, finding the weird thing cool.

"But this," he paused. "This is my masterpiece." Dustin said, putting a heavy bag on the ground.

All four of them sat on the ground, looking at the bag.

Dustin unzipped it, "I would like you to meet..." he opened the bag to a bunch of random metal pieces. "Cerebro." He finished with a smile.

Mal knotted her eyebrows in confusion, looking at the thing. "Wow." She said, trying to figure out what it was.

"Why exactly are we looking at here?" Mike asked.

"An unassembled one-of-a-kind battery-powered radio tower." Dustin said.

Mal's eyes widened at the thought of her best friend building a tower. Her thought was a large high tower, but it probably wasn't that.

"So, it's a... ham radio?" Will asked.

"The Cadillac of a bam radio." Dustin said, leaning forward. "This baby carry's a crystal-clear connection over vast distance. I'm talking North Pole to south." He paused and smiled.

"I can talk to my girlfriend whenever and wherever I want." He finished off, smiling.

Everyone's faces opened. Dustin had a girlfriend?!

"Girlfriend?" They all said at the same time, looking at each other in shock.

Dustin nodded. They grabbed the bag and went to the hallway, and talked about his girlfriend.

"Wait so her name is Suzie?" Mike asked.

"Suzie with a Z. She's from Utah." Dustin said.

"Girls go to science camp?" Will asked.

"Suzie does, she's a genius." Dustin said back to him.

"Is she cute?" Mike asked.

"Think phoebe cates, only hotter." Dustin said.

Mal stopped in her tracks. "What?!" She yelled, moth open.

Dustin turned around. "Yup."

"What's going on?" Max asked as they walked past her and Lucas.

"We going to talk to Dustin's girlfriend." Mal and Will said at the same time.

Lucas and max looked at each other, "girlfriend?" They asked at the same time.

Mal nodded and they all headed out to wherever they were going.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

As they walked up the hill, The steamy hot sun was shining on them, and Mal could feel her bangs sticking to her forehead.

Mal ran up the hill, her long brunette hair flying around her face. The bag she was holding was heavy, but nothing would no her from running up a hill.

She picked flowers on her way there. She picked daisies and make flower crowns out of them. Unfortunately, there were no sunflowers.

They were halfway up the hill, until mike spoke.