Madmax ᎘ᎀʀ᎛ ᮏɮᮇ

WARNING: there will be slurs in this chapter, so if you don't like the mention on them, I would skip the part where mal opens her locker.

"Mal! Mallie wake up!" Mike shouted to his sister who was still asleep. He started shaking her, and pushing on her.

Mal shot her body up, throwing her fist in the air. They way mike was shouting her name and pushing her, it gave her déjà vu.

Mike backed up against the wall and put his hands up in surrender.

"are you okay Mallie?" He asked her.

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry." She said looking around her their room. "What do you need?" She asked her twin brother.

"We have to meet the party at the arcade in like," he said checking his watch. "20 minutes!" He yelled.

Mal jumped up from her bed and ran into the bathroom. She quickly got a shower, then put some random clothes on. They were probably mikes.

She brushed her hair and her teeth as fast as she could. She ran back into her room to grab her shoes.

She grabbed her converse and put them on. She threw her hair into a low ponytail and ran to her dresser.

Through her walkie-talkie, she heard the boys speaking to each other.

"Lucas, Lucas, you copy? I've got four quarters, what's your haul?" Dustin asked through the radio.

"Take your puny haul, and multiply it by five." He spoke back.

"How?"

"While you were scrounging around like a homeless bum, I mowed old man Humphreys lawn." Lucas told.

"Old man Humphreys got that kind of cash?" Dustin asked.

"Just call the twins already."

"You call the twins"

"I have to take a shower from doing real work, like a man. Over and out."

Mal heard from the radio, "mike, do you copy? Mal, do you copy?" Dustin asked.

"Yeah. Yeah, I copy." Mike told Dustin.

"What the hell are you doing on this Chanel?"

"Nothing." Mal knew about this Chanel. El was always on this Chanel.

"Lucas and I have six bucks total. What's your haul?"

"Shit! I don't know yet." Mike spoke.

"What do you mean you don't know yet?"

"Hold on. Ask mal." Mike told Dustin.

Mal, who was making her bed. Heard Dustin's voice.

"Mal, what's your haul?" He asked her.

"I've got 5 bucks. I don't know about mike yet, I think he stealing Nancy's money." She spoke into the speaker.

She went to the kitchen, expecting mike to be there. She stood there until Mike came running down the stairs, with Nancy behind him.

"Mallie! Come on hurry!" He yelled while running.

The twins ran outside and got on their bikes, Nancy running after them.

"Assholes!" Nancy yelled at the two.

Once they were far enough, mal asked, "let me guess, you stole her money?"

"Yep."

                            𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Once they arrived at the arcade, they saw Will getting out of Joyce's car.