10. Starting the plan.

Later that day, the crew stayed the night at the wheelers. Mal told max she could sleep with her in her room, but max declined.

So instead of being by herself in her room, she stayed in the basement with the others. Beside Nancy and robin, who were together in Nancy's room.

Mal was going to sleep on the couch with max, but when max didn't come to the couch, Mal stayed with her at the desk.

Dustin, Lucas and Steve ended up sleeping in the couch, while Mal fell asleep with max at the desk. Mal wanted to stay up all night with her, but fell asleep while on max's lap sitting on the chair.

She was sound asleep, cuddling up to max chest, as she was laid out across her lap.

She was having a dream, a dream that everything to do with the monsters and the past three years never happened. She was in her dream, in a theater, sitting with everyone.

By everyone, I mean mike, Nancy, Will, Steve, Robin, Dustin, Lucas, max, El, and even Eddie. They were sitting the in theater, by each other laughing at a movie playing.

Max and mike sat beside her. Will on the other side of mike, with Nancy in the other side of max. Then robin, Steve, and Eddie by Nancy. Everyone was laughing, have a good time.

She looked over to her happy girlfriend, who was laughing. She smiled at her, her girlfriend returning a bright wide smile.

But then, she disappeared. She just vanished into thin air. Mal stopped laughing, and looked I've to a laughing mike. Mike looked her way from the movie, then disappeared.

One by one, everyone disappeared. She looked around the theater, before spotting her parents and holly not so far away. She went to run to them, but they disappeared.

Mal felt tears going down her face. Her breathing heavy, as she called out for her friends and family.

It went silent, before a thud sound was heard. Mal turned around, rushed to see what was there.

It was the mind flayer.

It moved closer to her, before the scene changed into Starcourt Mall. Mal walked over to the center of the mall, seeing herself.

It was herself getting killed by the mind flayer. Her shirt covered in blood. The mind flayer tentacles spritzed into her. She heard screams.

She looked behind her, seeing max and mike screaming, crying. More screams were heard. She looked up the second floor, seeing everyone else screaming, crying.

Mal cried, looking at everyone terrified. In front her, the mind flayer moved closer to her, making Mal back up into a wall.

With the mind flayer getting closer and having no where to go, Mal just screamed. She closed her eyes, as a mind flayers tentacle stabbed into her.

Mal shot up, breathing heavily, looking around. She realized she was in her and mikes basement, not at Starcourt.

She looked around, noticing she was on the couch. She looked in front her, and on the floor sitting was Dustin, Lucas and Steve.

They looked at her concerning, as Mal looked over to the desk, at max.

"You okay?" Steve asked, getting up and walking to her.

Mal nodded, closing her eyes and falling back down into the couch. She didn't remember falling asleep on the couch, she remembered falling asleep in the chair with max.

"How did I get over here?" Mal asked the boys on the ground, who looked up at her.

"Oh, well, you fell asleep in the chair with max, so I brought you over here to the couch, where it's more comfy." Lucas told her, rubbing his neck.