More arguing. ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

Mal has been sleeping away the whole day. Well, until Mike woke her up.

"Malli malli, wake up. It's time for dinner." He said shaking her gently.

She opened her eyes slowly and saw her brother. She groaned and got up.

Mal didn't remember anything about earlier, so she didn't expect anything bad to happen at dinner. She just expected a quiet, awkward dinner. Like always.

Her and mike walked down the stairs, Mike in front.

Once they got down the stairs, their mom and dad looked up. All their glares went Mal. Which confused Mal on why they were glaring.

They went and sat down in their normal spots. Mal in the middle of Nancy and mike. Beside Nancy wasn't there, she was having dinner with barbs parents.

They were silently eating until their mom spoke up.

"So, are we not going to talk about what happened at school today?" She asked looking at Mal.

Mal didn't understand. At school she just did everything she usually did. And she met max.

"I mean...someone new came?" She said sounding like a question. They never talked about what happened at school, so why are they asking now?

"No. I mean that you beat up a innocent boy." Her mother said glaring at her.

Confusion was still on her face. Then suddenly she remembered everything hat happened today.

Her face went pale.

"Oh." She said looking down.

"I forgot about that." She said quietly.

"Don't play that game Mallory." Her father said rudely.

"No, I'm serious. I fell asleep and forgot like everything." She said to her parents that thought she was lying.

"Mallory don't act like that! Why would you do that?!" Her mother yelled at her.

The hurt was clear on her face.

"I did it because he was being mean to me and max!" She yelled back.

"Oh yeah?! What did he say?!" Her mother yelled back, apparently not believing her.

"He was calling us names!"

"Oh really?! What names?!"

"I can't say them! Their offense!" She yelled back, not wanting to say them.

"That's no excuse! You beat him up for nothing!" Her father then yelled.

Mal closed her eyes and sighed deeply, trying to control her anger

"Listen. I didn't beat him up for no reason. She was being rude. He got all up in her face!" she told them, trying to stay calm.

"She's telling the truth." Mike said.

"Mike, this doesn't involve you." Their father said, making mike roll his eyes.

"It's true though! I was there! He said some really mean stuff and she got mad!" He yelled defending her.

"All you guys have to do it tell the truth." Their mother said.

Mal scoffed and leaned back in her chair, trying to stop the tears from forming in her eyes.

"Mal, you're grounded. For a week." Her mother said to her.

What the hell? Halloween was in like, 3 days though!