Up again. ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

TW: mention of death, and I think some gore.

Hopper busted through the door with Mal in his hands. Mike and max right behind him, Nancy, Jonathan, Dustin, and Lucas behind them.

Mike and max ran and pushed everything off the table, not caring where it went.

Hopper gently laid Mal down on the table, checking her pulse again.

When they were in the car, Mal lost her pulse. And when they came inside, She wasn't alive.

She had no pulse, so hopper tried CPR. He put both his hands in the middle of her chest, pumping up and down.

The party crowded around the table, in hope of their best friend, sister, and crush to come back.

Hopper stopped, checked her breathing, then sighed.

"Come on!" He yelled, hitting harder on her chest.

Mike pushed him out the way, yelling "let me try!"

"No, you need to stay back!" Hopper yelled back at him.

Mike still pushed at him, "I don't care! She's my sister!"

Once hopper finally gave up on not letting mike try, mike pushed up and down on Mal's chest, hoping for the best.

As he was going, he was yelling "come on Mallie!"

He kept on going, everyone screaming in the background. Max came over and grabbed Mal's hand, crying.

"Please, please, Mal. Please come back." She sobbed while holding Mal's hand.

Things around the house started to break. Mal's nose started bleeding. A small vase shattered, one of the windows gained a large crack in it.

Tears fell from everyone's faces, not thinking Mal was going to make it.

Max and mike, on the other hand, believe she would make it. Mal was strong, and had been through much, so they believed she could make it.

Tears fell from max's face, onto Mal's hand.

Mike was giving up. Nothing was happening. He slowly stopped, choking out a small, "please".

He backed away from his sister, turning around into Joyce's arms, sobbing as she held him.

Everyone looked at Mal's lifeless body, not being able to believe that she was gone.

Besides max. She still held onto Mal's cold hand, wishing for her to come back to them.

Then, she felt a grip. She looked up, her eyes widening.

Mal's eyes shot open, her gasping for air. Max ran over, grabbing her into a hug.

Mike then ran over, grabbing her also, sobbing into her chest, "oh my god, oh my god, you're okay."

Everyone ran over, hugging the girl. Hopper ran over, gently pushing her back down.

"Hey, hey, you need to stay down. We need to stitch you up." He said gently to her.

Mal groaned, taking in little breaths. She looked around, not exactly knowing how in hell she just died and then came back to life.

Joyce went somewhere, then came back with a first aid kit.

"We need to lift up your shirt, is that okay?" Hopper asked.

Mal nodded, not being able to speak. She looked over to mike, feeling overwhelmed by everything going on.

They made eye contact, an mike came over to hold her hand, while she heard thoughts that weren't hers again.