Alive? ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

(Flashback)

••——————————————————••

Her eyes were closing. Until she opened them.

Her eyes opened red. She saw red. She let the most powerful scream come out of her mouth, using the most power she had ever used in her whole life.

She blasted at the mind flayer, the tentacles flying out out both, her and billy.

Mal stepped up, putting both hands out. She let the power of madness run her. She let everything she had been holding in for over three years come out.

It was time. This moment has been waiting to come.

She lifted her hands, turning them to the side. The mind flayer screeched, as if Mal was killing it.

And she was. She used as much power she had in her. Every last inch of it would be used to save her friend and family.

She felt her feet come off the ground, as she screamed. Blood came from everywhere. From her nose, her ears, eyes, mouth, and her stomach.

She moved her hands on motions like she was strangling something. The mind flayer had shrieked loudly, as Mal set it on fire.

••——————————————————••

Mal abruptly opened her eyes, gasping. She had swear all over her. A breathing mask was on her face, and she pulled it off.

She looked around the room, seeing familiar people in the room. A girl with brunette short curly hair and bangs. A boy with black hair in the shape of a... mushroom?

"What- where- where am I?" She stuttered out.

The girl and boy jumped out of their seats, running to her. Mal backed up, as they smothered her in hugs.

"Mallie, oh my god." The boy cried.

"I cant believe it." The girl said.

"Who... are you guys?" She asked.

Their faces immediately dropped. Did she hurt their feelings?

"M-Mallie..." the boy trailed off.

"I'll um- I'll go get a doctor." The girl said, before leaving.

She she left, the boy asked, "so you... you don't remember me?"

Mal could hear the sadness in his voice. She didn't want to upset him, but she didn't want to lie.

She shook her head lightly. The door burst open with the girl from earlier, but with an older man with glasses, a woman with blonde curly hair, and with three people in white outfits.

"You have woken up." One of the doctors said.

He held a clipboard to his chest, looking at it.

"Okay.... I'm going to asked you some questions. Okay?" He asked her.

"Okay." She muttered.

"Okay. First off, do you know your name?" He asked her.

"Mal..." Mal told them. To be honest, she didn't remember her full name.

"Your full name, and not just a nick name?" The man asked her.

"Sorry." She said, shaking her head no.

"Okay. do you know who this is?" He asked, pointing to the older woman with blonde hair.

She looked familiar, but Mal couldn't put her finger on it.