Woods x Reader: Proposal

Woods POV

I was finally going to do it. I was finally going to propose to my girlfriend. She and I had been dating for a while now and she was so supportive through everything that was happening with the Project. I walked up the conference room where I knew Matt, Sam and Bailey would be. I walk in and set down the velvet box on the table.

"Dude, is that what I think it is?" Matt says looking up at me.

"Yes, I need your help though. I don't want this to be like every other proposal that you see on the internet. I want it to be different." I will explain.

"What if we all clean out the red base where the mountaineer is? We put the car outside and clean it out and we set up this awesome proposal there for woods" Bailey suggests

"Yes. We can set up LED lights and candles that won't burn down the building and we spell out will you marry me in flower petals?" Sam adds

"I love that. Let's go shopping" Woods said.

Y/N POV

I walked into Red Base after receiving a text from Woods to meet him there. Matt was there holding a blindfold in his hand. I eye him curiously as he ties it around my eyes. Matt lead me through the Base.

"Stay here and keep the blindfold on," Matt says.

"Umm alright," I say.

I could hear movement but I couldn't make out what was going on until Matt pulled the blindfold off my face. I let my eyes adjust to the lights before looking around. I noticed that I was in the loft area of the warehouse. I look down over the edge to see fairy lights strung over the warehouse. Flower petals scattered the flower spelling out the words Will you marry me? There in the middle of a heart made by flower petals was Woods in a nice black tux.

I smile as tears fill my eyes as I start to walk down the stairs toward Woods.

"Baby, you are the kindest, most loving person I have ever met. Since we met you have been nothing but supportive especially through Project 863. You have stayed up to do overnights with us and go through countless documents to help us with the project. You seem to always make me laugh and you always laugh at me when I make a joke even if it's not funny. I love you beyond words and I know you are the girl I am meant to spend my life with. So Y/N, will you do me the honor and be my wife?" Woods say before he kneels down and opens the box he was holding.

"Yes. Oh my god Woods Yes!" I say leaning down to kiss him.

Woods stands up and slides the ring on my finger gently. Everyone cheers around us causing me to blush as I look at every one. Sam was holding a camera with Bailey clapping next to her. I look back at Woods who was smiling happily. I lean up and kiss him deeply.

"I love you," I say after I pull away.

"I love you too Mrs. Demars," Woods says, causing me to laugh.