Woods x Reader: You have to hate her

Warning breaks the 863 universe magic

Recording for project 863 is always interesting especially since I play a character that goes against my boyfriend. We were getting ready to record a scene where Ben and I capture the team for Nelson aka Matt can meet the team officially. I laugh as I watch Ben dance in the hall in his phantom gear. I walk over and just vibe with him.

"Look they get along so well together already" Matt says to my boyfriend.

This was the first time we would be working together since my "phantom" was found after Ben was already in jail.

"Y/N why don't you get dressed then vibe with him. It'll look cooler that way" Woods says to me.

I nod giving him a thumbs up. I wasn't dressed yet since we were still putting things together and I didn't want to get my outfit dirty. I grab my clothes of the back couch before heading to the bathroom to change. I look in the mirror adjusting my outfit slightly. I walk out with my mask in hand gaining a whistle from Woods.

"Damn Baby. Looking hot" Woods says walking over to me.

"Thanks handsome now can you help me put my mask on" I say holding it out to him.

My mask was similar to Ben's just a slimmer version which made it look like it was newer. Woods moves to do the clasps before adjusting the vials on it.

"There" Woods says before walking to help finish setting up.

I go back to vibing with Ben until we were ready. Matt calls Ben and I over and explains what scenes we were recording. I nod before standing in front of Woods grabbing his wrists.

"Remember you two have to hate each other" Matt says.

"Can I angrily flirt with her?" Woods asks.

"No." Matt says laughing.

"Darn" Woods says causing me to laugh.

"Alright whenever you're ready. We are using the nest camer footage for this. So go ahead and start" Matt says before everyone moves out of the view except for Ben.

I shove Woods to the ground against the floor roughly yanking his wrists forward. I quickly start to tie them together.

"You tie all your men up light this or just me?" Woods asks angrily.

"When you get of this why don't you come find me and find out for yourself" I say back as I drop his wrists onto his lap and move to grab Bailey who Ben had just brought to me.

We go on to record some more before Matt says we are good to stop. I kneel down to untie Woods after the girls.

"You just couldn't not flirt with her could you?" Matt asks.

"How could I not? Look at her man" Woods says looking up at. "She's like a hot demon goddess especially when she's tying me up"

"Oh gross" Sam says.

"Maybe I should do it more often seeing as its normally the other way around" O say to Woods

"Oh just wait till we get home" Woods says to me.

"Okay you two" Matt says warningly cause Woods and I to laugh.