Wesley x Reader: Thank You

Warning 18+ Sexual Material

I look in the mirror as I straighten out the dress I had bought specifically for today. Today was my boyfriend's birthday and I was planning to surprise him with lunch today at work. I smile as I walk to the kitchen to grab the bag off the counter. I head out of my apartment.

I walk into Syntec before making my way through the building. I was known here so no one batted an eye to walking down the halls. I reach Wesley's office and slowly sneak inside. I knew he was at a meeting so it gave me time to set up things in his office.

I quickly go to work as I set up his office to be a cute little lunch date. I sit on his desk facing the door. I wait patiently for Wesley's arrival. Shoes and heels could be heard walking to the office. I huff since I knew Deb would be with him. I fluffy my hair out before pulling my dress down just a bit more to expose a bit more skin. The door opens revealing Wesley and Deb. Wesley's eyes meet mine.

"Babe? What are you doing here?" Wesley says smiling.

"Happy Birthday," I say smiling. I shoot Deb a nasty look before pulling my attention back to Wesley. "I brought lunch"

"But Wesley and I were just about to head to lunch," Deb says.

"Yeah but you guys can reschedule right?" I ask pouting slightly.

Wesley almost melts seeing my pouting look. "Of course, Deb and I can reschedule. Right Deb?" Wesley says looking at her.

She was glaring at me when Wesley turns to her. "Yeah of course have fun on your lunch date" She says before storming away.

"I didn't mean to ruin your guys date" I say teasingly.

"Date? With her? You're kidding right?" Wesley says as he closes his office door. He grabs my waist pulling me against him tightly. "Why would I ever want you when I have this hot momma right here"

I laugh before pulling Wesley into a deep kiss. He groans as he presses into me more. "Would you be okay with me having dessert first?" Wesley asks.

"Wesley!" I say laughing.

"I can't help it. Look at you" Wesley says.

"I also worked so hard on lunch" I say to him.

"And I can enjoy it after I enjoy you" Wesley says as he pushes me down on the desk. "It is my birthday after all."

"Alright you win" I say.

Wesley leans down and kisses me deeply. He slides my dress up over my hips wasting no time pulling my underwear down my legs. He pulls out of the kiss as he drops to his knees. His warm breath fans over my folds before his tongue grazes them. I bite my lip suppressing a moan. His tongue thrusts into my core as his fingers press to my clit gently

"Fuck Wesley" I whimper.

He continues to eat me out until I'm whimpering on his desk. Only then did he stop so he could stand up. He slides his pants and underwear down pressing into me roughly. His lips capture mine as he thrusts into me.

My legs instinctively wrap around his waist as he pounds into me harder. My moans echo his office along with his own. I held him close as he kisses me deeply. His lips moves to suck on the skin of my neck leaving dark marks. He knew this drove me crazy but he loved marking his own territory. I move slightly to mark his skin. Leaving hickey and scratch marks over his neck and shoulders.

Welsey picks me up slight pressing even deeper inside me. He sits down in his chair before moving my hips. I quickly take over it as I ride him. Wesley tilts his head back as his watches me ride him. His eyes filled with lust and love. I could tell he was close just by the noises he was making so I pick up my speed.

"Fuck wait" Wesley says pulling me off him "Turn around and bend over"

I quickly do as he asks before he slides right back into me. He grabs my hips tightly as he pounds into me roughly. I grip his desk tightly as his movements were even harder than before.

"Fuck Wesley" I moan loudly.

"That's it. Look at you giving yourself completely to me for my birthday" Wesley says.

"Im all yours baby." I groan.

"Fuck" Wesley says before climaxing.

Warmth spills into me causing me to climax as well. My walls clench around him tightly milking him completely. Wesley presses his forehead into my shoulder as he pants. He pulls out of me before getting dressed. I get dressed as well before pulling out lunch. Wesley sits down before pulling me into his lap. We eat lunch together smiling and snuggling into each other.

"Thank you" He says to me. "You always make my birthdays perfect"

"Its the day the love of my life was born. I have to make it perfect." I say to him.

"I love you" He says to me.

"I love you too"