Stop analysing!! S.J

You were interested in your wife's work, in general, not just hers alone. You did think of becoming an actress but that thought soon left your mind when you interalised how hard it would be.

You've never been to her work place before, saying you rather watch the screen and not get any spoilers. But each time you watch any movie, you would think how they shot the scenes, how many retakes they would need and if it caused any laughter during the take when it was cringy or hilarious.

You would think about how many times they would have to repeat the same scene same line when the director wants to approach the scene with different angles as it shows on the big screen. How they manage to be consistent between each take.

"Babe... stopppp..." Scarlett grumbled.

You have been mumbling to yourself while watching the Avengers : Age of Ultron. "Isn't it harder to act in front of a green screen than in actual streets?" You asked Scarlett feeling like you were able to get an answer for this question without taking your eyes off the screen.

"Yes... it's harder since you have to visualise by yourself what is going to be on the green screen." She replied. You hummed after receiving her reply and continued thinking what she was visualising to get such an emotion.

"Stop analysing!! It's already bad enough we are watching the movie I'm in, can we just watch and relax..."

"How do you get your emotions so fast?" You asked again when the scene changed.

"Y/N... stopppp." Scarlett whined and shook your shoulders causing you to giggle at her embarrassment.

"Alright alright, I'll keep the comments to myself." Scarlett pulled you closer and kissed your cheek before you laid your head on her lap and continued to enjoy the movie.

"Can I just say one more thing?" You looked up at her and she just rolled her eyes waiting for you to continue. "You look very beautiful."

Written on 19 Feb 2022
Posted on 16 Aug 2022