She's back N.R

You walked into the room just as Natasha was about to finish dressing herself. It had been some time since everyone gathered at the compound, and Sam decided to take this opportunity to invite you to join them at the compound when the world was at its rare peace. Initially, you wanted to decline and keep Natasha safe away from the outside world but you know that they would end up coming if you didn't accept their invitation.

"You look beautiful." You said as you helped her clip on her necklace.

"Thank you, you look great too." She replied.

"I have something to give you." You took out a watch similar to yours and gave it to her. "I want to be transparent with you. It contains a transmitter, so I'll be able to know where you are. I can't lose you again, Natasha." Your finger traced over her features and pulled her in closer. As you kissed her, your hands drifted to her wedding ring on her right hand.

"I promised you I won't ever leave again." She said softly.

"Thank you."

---

After parking your car at the compound, you made your way up to the common space, where you saw everyone gathered around. You took a deep breath before saying hi and getting their attention. But when they turned around, their focus wasn't on you but on your wife.

"Nat? Is that really you?" Sam asked.

"Yeah. That's right. I'm real." She replied.

"But I thought you died on Vormir." Bruce asked.

"Yeah. But I appeared on Earth one day and found my way to Y/N. It was very confusing, and I don't know how it happened." Natasha explained. As everyone was getting used to the fact that Nat was there with them, you continued staying next to Natasha. Eventually, Clint pulled you aside, wanting to have a talk.

"How is this happening?"

"I don't know, Clint. She showed up at my house one day and collapsed before I could even do anything." You dreaded this talk with Clint. You knew that he was the hardest to convince since they were the closest, having lots of shared experiences and years together. Given his recent debacle with her sister, it was clear that he cared a lot for her family as well. "I asked all the questions I knew were personal, and she got it correct."

"Have you talked to Yelena?" He asked.

"No. I tried, but she didn't answer my calls."

"Alright. I'll try to contact her." You nodded your head before heading back to your wife.

"Ahh, finally!" Thor boomed. "The Romanoff-Stark has arrived."

"I arrived at the same time as Natasha, Thor." Natasha saved you a spot, and you gladly sat next to her. That day, everyone spent lots of time catching up, reminiscing about the times when the group was a lot bigger. Apparently, Wanda has vanished again after holding a town hostage. Maria and Carol tried to find her and reach out, but there was nothing. Sam and Bucky took over the job that Steve was doing and talked about the things they had encountered. Pepper and Morgan also came over to play since she was the only kid around and had all her uncles' and aunties' attention. Kate was very excited to meet another legendary Avenger that once participated in the Battle of New York.

It was past midnight, and the group convinced you and Natasha to stay for the night after the movie marathon. Everyone stayed in the rooms that once belonged to them.

"Everyone was so entertaining." Natasha said as she got into bed with you.

"That's right. They missed you a lot. You were always the one grounding us. Making sure we are falling in line. The glue that keeps us together." You smiled, remembering how many times you had fallen, and she was there to pick up your pieces even when hers was falling. You loved her so much throughout the years, and when she died, you were broken, lost and dysfunctional. "I love you so much."