No one but you pt2 N.R

Your POV
"I really can't make you stay? I can give you a six-months leave and you can come back after." I suggested it to Jeff on his last day.

"Tempting, but sorry. I have a passive income and you paid me well enough that I have savings." Jeff flashed a cheeky smile when I was still unable to convince him to stay. "Natasha is doing a great job, you didn't raise any complaints during the three days." I looked at Natasha who was standing next to him.

"Will you come and save me when I need you?"

"I will."

It's really sad to have to see my most trusted man leave but it's something that he really wants and deserves. "I wish you and your family well." I said sincerely.

"I'll drop by occasionally, don't make it sound as if I'm disappearing. Maybe I'll bring the baby along next time! It'll be a lot more fun here."

"Do not bring the baby here!" I said seriously. Jeff raised his hands in surrender before heading out.

Natasha stood where she was ever since the scene unfold. I looked at her, unable to stop that tiny bit of irritants from surfacing. "You have the schedule for today, right?"

"That's right. Your first meeting starts in two hours and after that it's consecutive."

"Alright, can you get lunch for me first? Get yours as well, you will be in the meeting with me." I asked my new secretary. I have to be fair. I can't let personal feelings affect how I treat Natasha.

Natasha POV
I wasn't pressed for time so I went to purchase Y/N's food while thinking what I should get. After the panic attack incident, we've gotten a lot closer, but I realised it wasn't just for her secretary. She knew her employees by first name basis as well. No wonder her company is so successful. But what Jeff said is absolutely true, she's notorious for working overtime.

When I returned, she passed me a list of the company she was going to be meeting later and the type of industry they were in. "Learn whatever you can about this so that you're not in a blur later. You can either eat your lunch now or later. Just tell me when and you can leave the meeting."

"It's only 11 am and you're eating your lunch?"

"Do you have a problem with it?"

"No, absolutely not. I'll be back before the meeting later." I said before heading to my desk outside. I looked up the list online. It wasn't my first time being a secretary, these things weren't new to me. I knew the basics, but Y/N always made sure I knew them before moving on.

The first meeting started on time and the owners of the land and building were here to talk about the development of the land. I could tell that Y/N has a lot of experience in managing such clients. My main job was to take down critical notes so Y/N could refer to them later if needed. Sitting behind her while she did the talking, I could only see the client's face of acknowledgement.

Y/N asked if I had eaten or would like to take a lunch break as she could do this alone. I told her I was fine before inviting the next client in. The pace didn't slow down at all through the other meetings, as her mind was constantly thinking of ways to improve or maximise the efficiency of cash spending.

"I think it would be better if we could procure the materials from the same company as we did for manpower. It would give us a higher bargaining power to negotiate the price." Y/N suggested.

"Certainty, that would be great."

Your POV
I miss Jeff, no hate to Natasha, but I miss the way I don't even have to look at Jeff, and he knows what I want.