Not sharing S.J

Your POV
Scarlett didn't inform me that she was coming back early from set today so I didn't order her any dinner. I was genuinely surprised when I heard the key giggling at the door as I was getting ready to eat. I was not expecting any guests and those that I had given the spare keys to my house are all overseas.

Wearily, I went closer until the door opened revealing my girlfriend entering. I sighed in relief that I was not in some danger and went back to the kitchen to have my dinner.

"Hey! Are you not happy to see that I'm back?" Scarlett pouted when she saw I walked away from her.

"Well... I was about to eat..." I explained while inching towards the kitchen. Once Scarlett moved, I ran towards the kitchen but I was still not faster than her.

"I'm not letting you go until I get my kiss." She held my body tightly and I squealed when she lifted me off the ground. I kicked my legs around until I conceded.

"Here. Enough?" Scarlett only shook her head asking for more because of my play earlier. I kissed her a few more times before Scarlett went up to shower and I was left alone to eat my dinner.

Propping up my phone on the stand, I had a video playing to fill up the silence in the house. I guess growing up in a family where we always have meals together, made me feel very uncomfortable eating alone. I usually have someone accompany me when I eat even if they are just on the phone but the video would have to do for now.

I got started with my burger after clicking play on my phone. I didn't even hear Scarlett coming down the stairs asking me a question. "Hey let me check your phone for a while." I immediately went to scramble to protect my things when she looked at me.

"I just want to see your phone for a minute." She looked at me perplexed since we shared everything.

"Oh. Go ahead. I thought you were going to take my food." I paused the video and gave Scarlett my phone to take.

"You're willing to share your phone with me but not your food?" She deadpans. I giggled, shoving the phone closer to her and moving the food and myself further away from her. The look of shock on her face was very amusing.

She squinted her eyes before doing whatever she needed to do with my phone. "You're not going to care that I haven't eaten dinner as well?"

"Well... I don't know how to cook." I looked guiltily at her.

Scarlett sighed and shook her head. "What am I going to do with you?"

---

Scarlett POV
Currently, Y/N and I were cuddling on the couch watching The Greatest Showman with the box of cupcakes in front of us she bought on the way back from work. They were the best cupcakes I've ever eaten. All sorts of events I attend in the future should hire them to make cupcakes.

Y/N's phone rang a few times and she finally reached forward to check her messages. I watched as she mute her phone before settling it down on the table again.

Remembering the conversation a few weeks ago, I tried to do a similar thing again. Seconds after she placed down her phone, I rushed forward pretending to take her phone and she instantly took a cupcake and stuffed it in her mouth, the frosting getting everywhere around mouth.

I giggled at her, my little foodie. What am I going to do with her?

"Scarlett... stop testing me. You know you can check my phone even on yours. You know all my passwords and stuff." She whined as she chewed on her cupcake like a chipmunk with the amount she stuffed in her mouth.

"I know baby... I just like seeing your cute reaction." I used my thumb to wipe off the frosting and stick it in my mouth. "Very sweet." Y/N looked at me sadly and I asked her what's wrong.

"I wanted the frosting..." She looked as if her favourite toy got taken away.

"Baby, I'm sorry. You can have the rest of the cupcakes okay?" I took the box and placed it on her lap. "I'm not going to take any."

"You can have one." She took one and passed it to me.

"Thank you."

---

I just came back from the mass reading and I know my girlfriend is at home today because she took a day off from her office, knowing this would be the last day I am free as I would be filming from the next day on.

Once I walked through the door, I could hear her screaming. "I'm coming, I'm coming. Right in front of me! He's on me! He's on me." Hearing her shouts, I picked up my speed towards her room. "He's inside me! Oh my god..."

I slammed the door open, shocking her as she turned to face me. I scanned the room as there was no one but she had her headphones on playing Call of Duty.

"Scarlett?" She asked, seeing that I was staring at her breathing deeply.

"N-nothing."

"Aww Scarlett, you thought I was fucking someone else wasn't it?" She teased me as she logged out of her game. "I would never do that, besides I wasn't moaning it."

"How was I supposed to know?"

"Come on, you can treat me really good in the shower." She smirks, pulling me into the bathroom.

"That I can."

Written on 1 Aug 2022
Posted on 20 Oct 2022

Inspired by Tiktok and YouTube

Honestly, it's so jumble up that I'm not sure what this is.