Yucky N.R

You guys really seem to love the previous one shot. For the twist?

Siblings to Natasha and Yelena

Your POV
I woke up next to Natty and saw that she was still sleeping. I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and silently played with my stuffies for a while before feeling hungry. "Natty..." I whispered next to her ears but she only groaned and turned away.

I wiggled and slid out of bed but I didn't manage to land correctly once my feet touched the ground and landed on my bum. "Ow..." I rubbed my sore butt as I stood up and walked towards the kitchen. Lucky for me, the door was not fully closed so I was able to get to the kitchen without problem.

As I got to the kitchen, I realised that it was really quiet. Only then I remembered that yesterday, Melina said she was going out with Alexis and Yelena because they were going to do some health checkup for her that was booked in the morning.

Walking around the kitchen, I realised that Melina has already prepared breakfast for us. There were cereals poured out in my bowl for me and I know that the milk is placed in the fridge. Pushing the stool near the table, I climbed onto it and took the bowl down. I opened the fridge with all I have and carefully poured it into my bowl on the floor and placed it back.

I know I'm not allowed on the chair when no one else is with me. I tuned in to Nickelodeon and watched Alvin and the Chipmunks as I sat on the floor.

But I wasn't satisfied with the cereal. There was a peanut butter sandwich on the table as well and I know it belongs to Natty but I couldn't help it so I grabbed the sandwich and ate half, leaving the rest for Natty. Sharing is caring right?

An hour has passed but Natty still woken up. Usually, she's up by now and playing with me. I went back to the bedroom and Natty was still sleeping soundly.

I pulled on the bedsheets and climbed back onto the bed with some trouble, shaking Natty slightly trying to wake her up. "Natty..." She opened her eyes and closed them again. "Natty wake up... I'm bored."

"Hmmm Y/N/N, can you play by yourself today? I'm not feeling too good." She sat up slightly and made sure I was not falling off the bed.

"Natty sick?" She wasn't sounding as lively as she usually was. I went to feel her forehead and mine at the same time, just like how Melina would do it when I was sick. But I don't know what I was trying to feel.

"Should I get the yucky, Natty?" I remember Melina always gave me disgusting liquid whenever I was sick. I hate to take them but it makes me feel better afterwards.

"Yucky? You mean the medicine?" I nodded my head. "You know where to get them?"

"I can find!" I said excitedly, can't wait to explore the house.

"Don't make a huge mess okay?" Natty placed me on the ground and I went off opening all the cabinets that I could reach.

I never really took notice of what the bottle looked like but I took a few that I thought could be it and a spoon.

"Natty, I'm not sure which one it is... Natty?" I didn't see her in the bed anymore but there were sounds coming from the bathroom.

Aww poor Natty, she was throwing up in the bathroom. I know that's not a very nice feeling to have. I entered the bathroom and placed my small hands on her back in an attempt to make her feel better.

"Thank you Y/N. You are really trying to make me feel better huh." She gave me a small smile after washing the taste from her mouth. I showed her the bottles in my hand and she took one of them after saying thank you. She took one spoon full of the yucky before going back to bed.

"Natty want cuddles? Feel better?" I asked as I got in bed with her.

"Yes, thank you very much Y/N/N."

I tried pulling the blanket closer to Natty and laid beside her. "Sleep Natty. You need to rest." I ordered. She hummed and closed her eyes and I soon fell asleep after her.

Third POV
Melina, Alexis and Yelena came back from Yelena's appointment and received a shock when their house was in a mess. The TV was on, there's bowl and half eaten sandwich on the floor, the cabinets were all open. If they didn't know any better, they would have thought someone ransacked their house or it was a case of the Goldilocks.

Yelena gasped. "What happened here?"

"Stay here with Alexis, I'm going to check on your sisters." She went up the stairs and looked into the room seeing Y/N and Nat cuddled up together. On the bedside table, she saw a few bottles of medicine and knew that one of them had to be sick.

She felt both their foreheads and noted that Nat had a fever and Y/N must have been the one ransacking the place to find the medicine. "Sleep well my kids." She pecked both their forehead and tidied the area up a little before exiting the room to tell the rest of the family that all was fine.

Your POV
When I woke up again, Natty was not next to me and I was alone in the room. She wasn't in the bathroom so I went down to the living room where the rest was watching TV on the couch. Natty was looking a lot better compared to earlier.

I lifted my arms wanting Natty to pick me up. "Someone sure has her favourite huh." Melina said.

"I heard you were trying to save some peanut butter sandwich for me." I nodded and cuddled into Natty.

"Natty feeling better?"

"Yes, thank you very much, Y/N/N."

"Love you." I puckered my lips and she gave me a peck before squeezing me tighter making me squeal.

"Love you too."

Written on 19 Jul 2022
Posted on 11 Oct 2022