Wedding Gift N.R (Req)

Your most prized possession other than your ring was the bike that Natasha gave you as a present for your wedding. Each time you rode your bike you would remember how shocked you were to see it outside the cathedral after getting married. It was the model you have been dreaming for and Natasha has surely seen your head turn and follow the bike each time you came across it on the streets.

Before having the first ride on the bike, Natasha brought you along to a bike shop to get your very own first helmet that you can design however you wanted. There were plenty of designs to choose from but you could get a custom one too. So, in the end, you decided to get splashes of yours and Nat colour with the date of your wedding at the back to forever commemorate this. Even though Nat has plenty of her own, you forced her to get one with you.

Not long after getting married to Nat, the both of you decided to leave the compound to get more privacy and get a place slightly further out from there. You still frequent the place as Nat continues working there and therefore stay over when you're too tired to drive. You also like to interact with your brother, Tony, to keep him in check and see what new things he's inventing. You can't leave out Clint too, there is hardly time to see one another when he lives in his farm and your treasure every minute you have with him.

You were riding your bike to the compound to meet up with Nat as she had a short meeting and grabbed her some lunch to spend some time together. It was a meeting if you recall correctly, but you saw the head of Hulk as you entered the garage. You didn't know what made him angry, but you weren't too worried about it as you knew Nat had it under control.

You were getting into your specified parking space when you heard an agent talking about the shape of your butt as your helmet was on. Surely he would have kept his mouth shut had he known who you were. As a woman, you weren't too bothered by the comment, having heard it multiple times from others and you knew that Natasha would come to your defence. However, this time, it was your best friend, Hulk who was enraged. It was not a good idea to make Hulk even madder when he was already on the verge of breaking more equipment than needed. Leaving Natasha aside, he took two steps closer to the agent and was about to pick him up when you took off your helmet and shouted, "Hulkie! No crushing the disgusting man until after Nat and I have eaten so we could watch. You know we like to watch a scene." He grunted at the man and left him alone before approaching us. "Come on, Hulkie, I haven't seen my friend in such a long time, are you going to let me see him?" You reached out your hand and watched as he slowly changed into Bruce once again. "Hi, it's nice to see you again."

"I'm sorry about that. I couldn't control it when I heard him speak." Bruce apologies.

"It's no worries. Thank you for that." He went back to his shy self before turning around to leave. When your eyes drifted to Nat, you smiled wider and lifted up your goods before walking towards her.

"Hi, baby. Your smile couldn't be wider after what you experienced." Natasha greeted you.

"Well, why sulk when I can see my wife? She makes me very happy and I forget every bad thing when I see her." You complimented. She only smiled before pulling you into her office and started devouring her food. "You must be starving." You commented as you watched her eat.

"Tell me about it, baby. The meeting was so early that I couldn't get my breakfast and it went on longer than intended with all the arguments which led to the scene you saw earlier with Bruce."

===

It was a few weeks later when you came back to the compound. Clint was back in his farm and Wanda was feeling a little lonely and therefore invited you and Nat to the compound for dinner. This time, you and Nat rode separate bikes as you love to be able to ride side by side with her. "I would never be able to get over you taking off your helmet, baby." You said as you watched her hair flow down as she took off her helmet.