Posture pt2 N.R (Req)

Natasha POV
Y/N had been with us for a few months but she's still a woman with few words. I have been working on her sleeping posture and there has been some improvement. However, on days when I have to go on a mission, I can't be sure how she's doing.

Nothing has been said about her prospect of being an agent or an Avenger but she was not getting kicked out. The team tried to include her in as much as possible in team events but it was hard when she preferred staying in her own room.

Finally she was being opened to us and stepped out of the room for the first time without being asked. I saw as she systematically scanned the room.

"Y/N, why don't you sit here? It's alright." I said and pushed Clint out of the way. She looked uncertain but I gave her time to think before she quietly made her way here.

"I think you'd be comfortable here. We are watching Star Wars if that's okay? Peter wanted to watch it."

"What's Star Wars?"

"I'm not too sure actually. Peter would gladly introduce you to it. If you can sit through his lecture for 2 hour or more."

"Oh come on... Miss Romanoff I'm not that bad, Ned could probably do 3 hours." Y/N stifled a laugh at the slight bantering and it was nice to see that she was showing more emotions in front of us. I didn't comment on it because I didn't want her to feel self conscious.

I wasn't really focused on the movie but Y/N. Watching movies was actually a great way to learn a lot of things. These days, movies incorporate a lot of learning points but it was nice to show her the care and support that is shown on screen.

Nearing the end of the movie, Y/N fell asleep in a position like how when she first arrived. I made sure everyone was quiet when they returned to their rooms especially Tony cause you just know he was going to knock something unintentionally.

I went back to my room and took a blanket to cover Y/N's body after moving her so she was laying on the couch. The moment I moved her, she opened her eyes. "It's me, Nat." I assured her and showed her my hands. "I'm just trying to lay you down to sleep."

She visibly relaxed when she spotted no danger. "Do you want to sleep here or in your room?" Y/N took the blanket and covered herself on the couch. "Alright, have a nice sleep."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Written on 28 Jun 2022
Posted on 29 Jun 2022

Requested by: MrsOlsens_wife