Try and Kill Me pt2 N.R

Things have been going well so far, each day there were quite a number of people making their attempt. However, none of them has been successful. Due to the deal we have, the class proceeded a lot smoothly although some did try to sneak in some attacks when they came to ask questions. Some tried to strike when they were walking past me to the washroom. Kieran was the special one in the class, not only his grades were okay, he has been trying every day.

"Listen up, after the lunch break, head to the hall in the main building. The principal has something to say regarding the final year examination." I told the class when I went around collecting the papers from them. I know this increased the chances in their favour but if I keep avoiding them, it wouldn't be exciting for them and they wouldn't continue.

It should also be noted that I am not following the regular school timetable for this class, since the bell is not functioning. Depending on the class, I decide which subject I want to focus on for the class. The duration varies between subjects. I'm open to having extra consultation during break or after school but only a handful came forward for my help.  "Come in." I heard a knock on the door and told them to enter. The end of my lips curled when I saw my beautiful girlfriend entering. "Free in the compound today?"

"The boys are so annoying and disturbing..." Nat grumbled and wrapped her hands around my shoulders and kissed my cheek.

"So you came to annoy me?" I teased as I marked the papers in front of me.

"Nobody wants me anymore..." She pouted and proceeded to leave until I held her back.

"I'm only kidding. Come here." I moved my chair further from my desk to allow some space for her to sit on my lap. I puckered my is and she leaned forward to press a kiss on my lips before taking a seat.

We stayed like this as I marked the papers and Nat scrolled through her phone. She likes to be in the loop of the news and is always making sure there isn't anything concerning the states she needs to know of.

There was another knock on the door and I told them to enter, this time it was my student, Nicolas Adam. I placed my arm around Nat's waist to prevent her from getting up. There was no need to hide our relationship. "How can I help you, Adam?"

"I... there's some questions that I need some clarifications on." He signed as he lifted the papers.

"Sure, come here." I guided him to the side of the table so it was easier for me to see his paper. Once he set the paper down, he swung his knife in front of me but I didn't have to move or raise a hand as Nat instantly disarmed him with a blink of an eye. "Nat, stop it." I said as I knew that Nat was glaring at him when I bent down and picked up the knife from the floor.

"Nice try, but try to be aware of who is in the room next time. Did you come here for any help?" I offered.

"Not really, I finished the additional homework and hope that you can mark it for me as well." He shook his head.

"Sure, no problem. Anything else?"

"No, thanks, prof."

I faced my girlfriend when the door closed and she glared at me angrily. "I still can't believe you are actually doing this. What if something really happened to you?"

"Nat, you know I can protect myself. They are just a bunch of kids. It takes a lot for them to catch me off guard."

"I don't like this. I never have." She admitted. "I should never have allowed you to do this." 

"Nat, trust me. I know what I am doing." Truthfully, I know why Nat has been coming to visit me during school hours more often these days. She wants to make sure that nothing has happened and at times like this, be able to protect me from the relentless attack from my students.