Teleport N.R

Your teleportation power is kinda like Wraith from Apex Legends.
Sorry, another short one. 

Teleportation was one of your abilities, but it wasn't your main one. You would only use it at times when you needed to reach something you couldn't get access to. Nothing must be blocking your path in order for you to use it.

You admit it was really useful especially in times like this. "Guys, I'm hit." You reported to the team as soon as you teleported yourself behind cover.

"Is it bad?" Asked Steve.

"No. Not really." You looked at your shoulders to assess the wound. Really the one place you weren't protected by the vest as the place you got shot at.

"Alright. Stay behind and provide cover." You obeyed Steve's orders and tried to provide as much support as possible, only moving up when they have cleared a significant amount of enemies.

You could tell that the fight was coming to an end as there was fewer reinforcement coming in which gave you the confidence to move forward even more. As the team rounded up the last few enemies, you moved closer to your girlfriend when you saw her getting flung off the edge. Immediately you got into action and teleported in front of her before creating a passage which she would follow behind you. Knowing her personality and type, you created the exit portal above the man's head for her to drop down to. He wasn't able to see where Nat was coming from and she stuck him down with a heavy punch that knocked him out instantly.

"Nat. That's great and all. But I'm going to need help back." You told her after she reported to the team that she was done with her fight.

"Let me take a look at that first." She peeled off your bulletproof vest to get better access. "It doesn't look too bad, but it's still better to get Bruce to stitch you up."

"Can you carry me back?" You were starting to lose energy and Nat made quick work on bringing you back to the quinjet. You had drifted off to sleep by the time you reached Bruce's hands and Nat was pacing around him making sure he did everything correctly.

"She's fine. She's probably just tired after the fight and using her powers. You can bring her back to your room." Bruce said when the jet landed and everyone was dismissed.

She set you gently on the bed, but you woke up feeling the difference in material. "Hey babe, it's okay. You can go back to sleep." Nat said softly as she stroked your head. You relished the warm feeling before closing your eyes once again. Nat wrapping her arms around you was the best feeling in the entire world as sleep was pulling you in once again.

Written on 22 May 2023
Posted on 10 Oct 2023