19.

Sage;

Damn it, damn it. This fucking dick, I swear, I thought as Novalie continued to stare in complete shock. Her eyes kept bouncing from my hard on and back to my eyes.

"Is..is that why you were sitting like that in the private room? You were hard?" She asked quietly. I nodded, my face burning from embarrassment as she continued to stare. I was so embarrassed, it being so long since I've touched someone that was literally throbbing.

Oh gosh. She must hate me now. She must think I'm some sort of freak.

"Thats..so..cool."

Huh?!

"Huh?" I asked, watching as she nodded rapidly with wide eyes, still staring at my dick that slowly deflated since I was completely and utterly embarrassed.

"I've only ever read about intersexuality, but..to see it..especially on a fine woman like you..sheesh." She whispered as she licked her lips causing my jaw to drop as I pushed my eyebrows together in both shock and confusion. I blinked rapidly, this being the weirdest reaction I've ever received before.

"Well, you're not the only one with a secret." She breathed as she walked over and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"What is it?" I asked as the relief washed over my body. Novalie sighed and groaned as she rested her chin on my shoulder causing me to swallow hard.

Please don't have a dick. Please don't have a dick.

"I'm a Virgin. Like an everything Virgin." She whispered. I felt her face heat up against my skin and I slowly looked down at her as she groaned in embarrassment.

"What do you mean everything?"

"You were my first kiss. Like ever."

Oh? Oh.

"Oh..oh wow..And here I am attacking you like some animal. I'm sorry." I groaned, my face heating up again causing her to laugh as she shook her head while stalking toward me.

"Who said I didn't like it?" She breathed as she looked up at me through her lashes with a smirk. I swallowed hard and analyzed her face for a second.

"Are you sure?"

"Mhm. I want more. That's if you want to-"

"Shut up." I moaned before leaning down and kissing her softly. She moaned and giggled against my mouth, wrapping her arms around my neck as we started to kiss again. She gasped against my lips as I lifted her up, her legs wrapped around my waist as I walked inside and laid her down on the bed.

She held me to her as we continued to kiss, our tongues touching as she whimpered against my mouth. I felt myself starting to grow again and she gasped as my cloth covered còck touched the front of her shorts.

"Oh my.." She whispered as she looked up at me, her bottom lip stuck between her teeth causing me to swallow hard. She was so beautiful, but I didn't want to rush. I didn't want her to think this was something she had to do in order to keep me around.

"You do know I'm not having sex with you tonight, right?" I chuckled against her mouth causing her to groan as she slumped down on the pillow.

"But I want to-"

"No. Not like this. I don't want you to think you're obligated to do this for me to stick around, because that's not the case at all."

Novalie sighed and she swallowed hard as she nodded, but I could tell she was slightly bummed out. It caused me to smirk slightly as I licked my lips. Her nipples were rock hard against her tank top and it was a sight to see as she looked up at the skylight.

"Can we..can we do other stuff?" She asked quietly as she played with her hands. I smirked at her shyness and licked my lips.

"Like what?" She shrugged before looking up at me with eyes full of innocence causing me to swallow hard.

"I-um..I don't know. I don't know much about sex except what we learn in school."

"Are you asking me to teach you, Novalie?"

"When you say it like that.." She groaned as she covered her face in embarrassment. I chuckled moved her hands from her face. She looked up at me with a pout and I leaned down, kissing her pouty lips causing her to moan.

"You want me to touch you, Novalie?" I asked against her lips. She nodded and I swallowed hard as I started to kiss the side of her face before kissing her neck. Her small gasps were making me dizzy and i throbbed against my boxers as I continued to suck on her skin.

"Fuck.." She whimpered causing me to moan against her skin. I allowed my hands to slip under her shirt, my fingers grazing against her pebbled nipples causing her to gasp as she bucked her hips. I played with them while still kissing her neck, her whimpers turning into soft pants as I pinched and tugged softly.

"Oh God, that feels good.." She whispered harshly causing me to smirk against her neck before kissing back up to her face and pecking her lips.

"Can you suck on them?" She asked quietly causing me to look down at her in shock. Her eyes fluttered open and she pressed her lips together in embarrassment as she looked away but I pulled her tank top down and immediately took her nipple into my mouth while looking up at her, sucking slowly while adding pressure.

"Oh yes..yes.." Novalie gasped as her eyes met mine. She had her bottom lip stuck between her teeth and it made me moan around her nipple, continuing to suckle on the pebbled nub as I played with the other one. I let it go with a pop and moved to the next one, suckling on it slowly just to hear her moans and whimpers.

My hands slid down her stomach and I caressed her beautiful legs as I continued to suck on her breasts. She spread them wide and I allowed my hands to caress her thighs, before slowly creeping to her core and caressing it with the tip of my fingers over her pants.

"Mm." She whimpered as she arched her back and I smirked against her skin, continuing to graze my fingers against the front of her shorts causing her to roll her hips.

"Please.." She whispered and I looked up at her with dark eyes causing her to whimper as her eyes melted into mine. I slipped my hand inside of her pants and we both moaned as my fingers touched the wetness that dripped from inside of her.

"Oh God.." She moaned against my lips, her eyes still looking into mine as I ran my fingers through her folds before coating her clit with her wetness. She whimpered against my lips, not moving as I continued to rub her clit softly. Her whimpers and moans were so sweet, my tip dripping with pre-cum in the front of my boxers.

Her lips were still parted against mine, her pants slipping into my mouth as we continued to stare into each other's eyes. Her hands gripped my arms as I continued to rub her clít, starting to rub faster causing her to moan loudly.

"Sh, baby. Sh..it feels good right? I know..I know, mama..you need this, don't you?" I whispered causing her to moan quietly as she nodded.

"Y-y-yes.." She gasped. I nodded, allowing my fingers to find her entrance, slipping two of them inside and immediately finding her g-spot. She gasped loudly, her head falling back as her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her fingers dug into my arms.

"Oh, God.." She whimpered as she arched her back. I nodded, my lips still on hers as she tried to stay quiet, moaning against my mouth as I continued to curl and uncurl her fingers.

"Oh God, oh God..Oh baby.."

"I know..I know..let go for me..give to me, baby. It's okay.." I whispered, her pussy clenching around my fingers as she started to orgasm, leaning up and biting down on my shoulder as she moaned loudly, her fingers digging into my skin as she released for the very first time.