47.

Unedited

Novalie:

"Here, baby drink this." Sage handed me a glass of milk and I slowly took it from her hand and sipped it. It's been two hours since my meltdown and I was high out of my mind. It didn't feel good at all and I regret not listening to Sage.

I guess this was only something that can be done when I'm in a good headspace. I just didn't want to feel the way I felt and now I feel like every move I make the earth moves with it. It made me
uncomfortable and made my stomach hurt. Both Brooke and Sage kept staring at me and it made me even more nervous.

I feel like they're plotting something and I couldn't figure out what it was. It was scaring me and I swallowed hard as I looked at both of them.

"She is so high, oh my gosh." Brooke giggled before looking at Sage who glared at her which made her stop laughing before running upstairs. My eyes felt like they were drooping so I let them shut, but I jumped back up because I forgot the milk was in my hand.

"I'm tired. Can I go to bed?" I asked slowly, my voice slurred causing Sage to grab the milk from my hand. She grabbed my hand and helped me stand but my knees bucked and I started to laugh as she tried to lift me up.

"Can you build me a fort again? Please, baby? Please?" I pleaded slowly and she sighed before analyzing my face.

"Alright. Let's get upstairs and then I'll make you comfortable, okay?"

"Okay, daddy. I love you."

"I-what did you just say?" Sage asked quickly as she looked at me in shock. I laughed drunkenly before smirking as I touched her face.

"Remember..when I said.. I didn't mind your age on the boat?" I asked as she carried me upstairs. She nodded and I smirked as I kissed the side of her face.

"It's cause you make me feel small and I've never felt small before. I like how you want to protect me and take care of me and the way you touch me."

Sage looked down at me for a second before opening the bedroom door and laying me down on the bed. She shut the door and cleared her throat and I watched as she slightly adjusted herself in her pants causing me to grin even though she thought I didn't see.

I watched as she started to build the fort next to the bed and I giggled in excitement as I ran my hands up and down the silk blankets. They felt so soft in my hands I never wanted to stop touching them.

"Okay, mama. How about you come sit in your fort and I get you some food, okay?"

"Okay papa."

I watched as she visibly swallowed before nodding and turning around, mumbling something about nicknames and eating pussy as she walked out of the room. I didn't really care, taking off my clothes and laying on top of the pile of pillows and moaning softly. They were so soft, and I just wanted to sink inside of them and lay there forever.

I think I dozed off because I woke up to the sound of the bedroom door closing and I looked up, Sage walking over with a pie of pizza and some snacks and candy. I sat up and smiled dreamily as she placed the food into the fort before smiling.

"You were sleep so I took advantage to get some pizza. Are you okay?"

"Mhm."

"Still high?"

"Mhm."

Sage chuckled and stood, stripping into her underwear before crawling into the fort with me. I slowly scrolled through Netflix and she grew annoyed before grabbing the remote and picking something to watch. We started to eat and watched the movies. I felt like my stomach was a tunnel that never ended, eating half of the pie before eating the snacks.

"Sheesh." Sage chuckled as she wiped the pizza grease from my face. I giggled and moaned as I laid back while rubbing my stomach.

"So..did you really mean to call me daddy?"

"Did you like it?"

"Answer the questions."

I sat up and looked up and her and saw she was staring at the tv with wide eyes. I smirked and leaned over, laying my head in her lap as my hand found hers.

"Yes.."

She cleared her throat again before nodding and looking down at me. I smiled and kissed the back of her hand before facing the tv again when I felt something poking my shoulder. Her pulse was racing against my ear and it made me smirk.

Was she turned on?

"You okay?" I asked her.

"Huh? Y-yeah I'm good." She breathed after breaking from her trance. I sat up slightly and looked at her face and saw her cheeks were flushed as she stared at the tv. She looked at me and I leaned in, pecking her lips softly.

"It seems like there's something that needs to be taken care of-"

"Not while you're high like this."

"But I'm consenting." I pouted and she shook her head as she swallowed hard, gasping as I palmed her dick in my hand through her underwear.

"Come on, daddy..play with me.." I whispered against her mouth. She looked down at my face for a second and I was suddenly flipped over on my stomach, my panties being ripped from my body. My hips were lifted in the air and her mouth immediately attacked my clit and I gasped with a shaky moan.

"Oh shit.." I whimpered, my lips parted as I reached in between my legs to find her head, but she held my wrist down onto the ground as she continued to eat my püssy, her tongue slipping inside of me.

"Oh Sage-"

"Say it." She hissed as she spanked my ass so hard that I nearly screamed. She started sucking my clit again, spreading my püssy open from behind as she held my thighs causing me to moan loudly.

"D-daddy.."