33.

Sigh. Idk if I want to end the book yet. I have a few more ideas.

UNEDITED

Sage;

"They're all negative."

Both Novalie and I sighed in relief as she placed her head on my chest. I rolled my eyes at the pout on Brooke's face before smirking. It was early in the morning, Claire being at school since the weekend wasn't here yet. I was kind of glad that Brooke cancelled all of my classes for the rest of the week. I was pretty exhausted.

Though, I felt lighter after opening up to Novalie. This entire pregnancy scare wasn't too bad. It was the least of my concerns even though she kind of hurt me by lying to me, but now we knew better.

"So..what was I feeling then?" She sighed as she sat down at the breakfast table.

"The plan B probably messed with your hormones. Don't ever do that again."

"I got pregnant with Anya on birth control. Just saying." Brooke chuckled as she rubbed her small stomach. I was grateful to know that the baby was okay. She only bled because of the stress Austin caused, but the baby's heartbeat was strong. We all cried when we found out because I know Brooke was torn apart from what happened with Austin. The divorce wasn't finalized yet, but she couldn't wait for it to be. She didn't want anything from him, my best friend having money and a legacy of her own which I was grateful for.

Depending on men was something that should never be done. No matter how much you think you need them.

"Shut up. I don't even know if I have swimmers or not." I blushed as I looked down at my breakfast plate. Novalie ran a hand up and down my back and I looked over to see her smirking.

"I mean..we've gotten this far. I'm sure if you did I would've been pregnant already. Plan B's are seventy-two hour coverage."

"Y'all are some bunnies. Bye." Brooke grumbled before grabbing her plate and walking upstairs, leaving Novalie and I alone in the kitchen with our laughs overlapping each other.

"Well. She's not wrong." Novalie hummed as she climbed on top of me before kissing my lips. I chuckled darkly and moaned quietly as she started to kiss my neck.

"Can we finish what we started yesterday?" She whispered as she licked the column of my neck.

"What? Four rounds wasn't enough?" I asked quietly causing her to smirk as she kissed back toward my lips before biting down softly.

"With the way that you touch me? I don't think I'll ever get enough."

I hummed as she chuckled against my mouth, our tongues touching as we started to kiss deeply. It grew passionate, her soft moans filling my mind as my hand snuck under her shirt and started to play with her nipples causing her to shudder.

"Be quiet." I whispered as my hand slid inside of her shorts, finding her wet clit causing her to gasp lightly as she spread her legs slightly.

"Make me." She whispered. I smirked, taking my free hand and pushing her head back causing her to gasp in shock. I allowed my fingers to snake up her body before finding her lips, slipping my index and middle finger inside as I continued to play with her pussy.

She whimpered around my fingers, her eyes rolling back as I moved my digits faster around her clit as her breathing grew deeper.

"Y'all better not be fucking down here! I'm thirsty!"

"Wait so this is you at eighteen?" Novalie asked as she flipped through the photo album. We were in my room, both of us naked and covered by the blankets from head to toe. She was staring down at the photo of me standing in my uniform when I was first recruited and I nodded as I smiled.