27.

Unedited

Sage in the MM.

Just a few more hours until I can go home and see my favorite girls, I thought as I watched my class take their exam. After last night, Claire, Novalie and I ended up sleeping in the guest room after talking for hours, all three of us cuddled up in the queen sized bed which resulted in me waking up with both of them on top of me, Claire's drool dripping in my shoulder.

We were trying to ask Claire what she needed. I wanted to help in any way that I could without overstepping. Watching Novalie and Claire go back and forth really took me for a loop. I don't have siblings so I really didn't know what to do, but seeing Novalie's heart break when Claire screamed that she wasn't her mom broke me apart too.

I couldn't even imagine how that felt.

I was just grateful that it was over now. Novalie decided that it may be best to make sure that Claire starts to see a therapist. Of course I agreed, knowing that she knows what's best for Claire. What place did I have in their decisions?

I sipped my coffee and looked down at my phone, smiling as Novalie sent me the middle finger emoji after I beat her in cup pong for the fifth time. I still couldn't believe that we were official, and that she gave me her virginity.

That small moment that we had where we shared 'I love you's' kept replaying in my head. I knew I felt something for her, but I wasn't sure if it was too soon for it to be love. I didn't want her to feel rushed, so everytime I felt myself wanting to say it I just swallowed it back.

I didn't want her to know how clingy I was. When I'm in love, I want nothing more than to be under them twenty four seven. I wanted to cuddle and watch movies all day, and eat and have sex and repeat. That's just the type of person I was.

It could be because I wasn't raised with a foundation that exposed me to what healthy love looks like. Considering my mom was a single parent and a prostitute, I was so used to seeing her get hurt and for a while it made me scared to ever feel love.

But now with Novalie, I was scared of how big my feelings are in such a short amount of time. What if she didn't really feel the same way? What if she finds an apartment and completely drops me? What if Claire gets older and she wants the freedom she never had?

The thought alone caused my smile to falter from my face and I cleared my throat before locking my phone instead of responding to her message. I wanted to check the camera footage in the house to see what she was doing but that wouldn't help at all.

So instead I pushed my paranoia to the back of my head and started to grade the other class exams while this class finished theirs. My phone chimed and I opened it, rolling my eyes at the text from Brooke.

I'm picking up Claire again, Novalie suggested it. I really want a niece or nephew, so make sure to pop a hole - B.

You're such an asshole. Myb - S.

Yeah whatever. You love this asshole though. - B.

You're odd. Bye Brooke. - S.

The rest of the day went by smoothly and I was finally on my way home. It was after three and I couldn't wait to eat and take a hot shower. I walked inside, the sound of Jhene Aiko blaring through the house causing me to smirk. I walked upstairs to my room and saw Novalie dancing as she folded her clothes and put them in the drawer that I allowed her to have.

"Pussy fairy on the way.." She was swaying her hips to the music as she bent down and slipped her clothes into the drawer causing me to smirk as I quietly walked behind her. She had no clue I was behind her, and I slowly snuck my hands around her waist causing her to jump violently as she screamed, holding her chest as she looked up at me in a fright causing me to laugh loudly.

"Don't do that! Gosh!" She yelled as she slapped my chest causing me to laugh even harder. She grumbled and pushed me away but I pulled her back and kissed her lips.

"Where you goin? Hm?" I moaned as I kissed her again. She fought playfully but then melted into my kiss as she kissed me back, moaning into my mouth.

"You missed me?" I whispered causing her to look up at me with dark eyes.

"Yeah.." She breathed as she kissed me again while her hands slipped into my lab coat and pushed it off my shoulders before allowing her hand to snake up the nape of my neck as she held me to her face.

"How much?" I asked as I kissed her lips again. Her hand snuck down my chest and down my bulge before palming it causing me to gasp. She smiled against my parted lips before pulling on my bottom lip with her teeth and letting it bounce back into place.

"I was about take a shower..how about I show you?" She whispered before pulling away from me with a wink and walking to the bathroom as she pulled her shirt off her body, her hair falling down to her middle back.

The warm water ran down our bodies as we kissed passionately. Our hands roamed each other's torsos and upper body as our tongues danced and fought for dominance. We were in the shower, Novalie pinned against the marble wall as I let my hand trail down to her thigh and hitch it upward, her leg on my shoulder causing her to giggle against my mouth.

"You missed me?" I whispered as I ran my hard tip up and down her folds causing her to shudder as she gasped while nodding against my lips.

"Let me hear how much.." I slipped inside and she hissed before gasping as her head fell back against the wall while her fingers held me close to her by my neck. Her warmth engulfed me and she whimpered as pushed her against the wall by her other thigh, lifting her up and spreading her legs open wide causing her to moan in shock.

"Oh fuck, Sage.." Novalie gasped loudly as I slid all the way inside, pressing her body against the wall completely. Her knees touched the wall as I pushed deep inside, our faces staying close as we panted against each others lips as I started to move.

"Don't stop, please don't s-s-stop.." She gasped, panting lightly against my mouth as I sucked on her bottom lip before kissing her neck and jaw as she held onto me. I was in heaven, pounding into her as both of our moans echoed in the bathroom.

"O-oh yes I'm going to cum! Oh Sage, baby keep goinggg..o-oh yes, yes.." Her gasps were high pitch as she started to cum on my cock, her head falling back against the wall as she screamed in pleasure which threw me over the edge.

But we didn't end there, Novalie and I barely making it to the bedroom as we continued to make love. We were on the floor, the room dark from the sun setting as she rode me, moving up and down on my cock with her feet grounded on the floor as I held her close to me, our lips never breaking apart we moaned into each other's mouths.

I flipped her over and she was laying on her stomach, my body pressed against hers as I trapped her with my arms on each side of her, moving nothing but my hips as I pounded into her. Our moans were loud, her's growing louder and louder until they turned into loud whimpers as I made sure she felt every stroke, every feeling as I rolled my hips against her body until I came again with her as she trembled under me from her fifth orgasm.

And then the doorbell rang, Brooke's voice echoing through the open window.

"THAT A GIRL!"

Just a calm before the storm.