12.

Storm is brewing but happy ending don't worry y'all. I think what I'm about to incorporate is very important especially for people with gender dysphoria.

Sage in the MM.

UNEDITED

Sage;

The birds chirping filled my ears as I twisted around slowly. I felt drained, but in a way I wasn't used to. I was lost for a moment, my eyes fluttering open as a smell I wasn't used to but familiar with filled my nose. I shut my eyes and inhaled the scent from the pillow again, but gasp as I heard a shift from the front of the room.

That's when it all flooded back to me. Their green eyes met mine and they smiled but I bashfully looked away. That feeling that filled my stomach everytime I saw them fluttered in the pit of my naval and I swallowed.

"Good afternoon. Seems you were tired." Their voice was so smooth, the smoothest I've ever heard it and it caused me to look up. Angel's eyes were soft as they stared at me with a soft, nervous smile while picking at the hem of their shorts. They were in cotton baby blue Nike sweatshorts, their muscle tank holding their chest along with their binder. Their locs were in a bun and it made me touch my own that were in one single braid to the side.

I didn't do that..

I looked down and realized I wasn't in my own clothes, a pair of boxers and a sports bra hugging my well-moisturized body. I looked around and my eyes stopped on a photo of a newborn child as I realized I was in my own room.

Shit..Novalie.

"Where's Novalie? Is everything okay-"

"She slept with the girls. Everything's okay. I just thought you'd prefer your privacy."

"Oh. Well thank you." I responded causing them to grin before standing up while still staring down at me. It made my heart flutter but I ignored the feeling, shooting Angel a sheepish smile instead.

"The girls went out to get stuff for tonight. Jesse went with them. I thought I'd stay back and make sure you were good." Angel stated in a tone that made me feel small. I nodded and smile appreciatively before standing up. I looked over and saw their eyes staring down at my boxers before meeting mine and they looked away quickly before walking out of the room.

I shook my head before slipping on the black biker shorts that were on the bed before walking into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before looking in the mirror. My lips were swollen and my dick ached.

I wrapped my hair in a bun before walking out of the room when I heard loud grunting. I swallowed hard and opened the door to see Angel punching a punching bag in the middle of a room with workout material surrounding it.

The sweat dripped down their bare arms and stomach, their binder holding their breasts in place as they gripped the mouth guard with their teeth. They continued to punch but I couldn't help but watch the sweat drip down their body as they grunted causing me to think about dead puppies before my dick grew.

"You okay?" They asked as they wiped the sweat off their forehead after taking off their gloves. I nodded and they walked toward me before touching my chin.

"Wanna round?"

"Yeah."

They handed me an extra pair of gloves and I slipped them on before walking over to the boxing mat on the ground. Angel licked their lips as they walked toward me before smirking and getting into formation.

"What you wanna do?"

"Let's just do it til one of us tap out." I shrugged.

"Yeah? That's what you like?" Angel asked in a smooth voice causing me to smirk and roll my eyes before punching the side of their helmet causing them to laugh in shock.

"Oh, so it's like that, huh?" Angel chuckled causing me to smile widely. They nodded before swinging toward me and I ducked before getting them in the stomach causing them to groan.

"Okay now you're asking for it."

"All talk."

"Yeah? Come here then." Angel growled playfully causing sparks to run through my body. I ran toward them and tackled them, their gloves digging into the side of my body. I groaned and pushed them to the ground before straddling them and pinning their arms down.

We stared at each other for a second, and my eyes found their lips. I wanted to lean down and kiss them so bad. They were so soft and felt so good against mine.

But instead I cleared my throat and climbed off their lap before taking off the gloves and placing them on the ground. We were both panting and I felt my face start to heat up as I wiped the sweat off of my forehead.

"You hungry?"

"Yeah."

"Who was that baby?" I asked as I bit into my sandwich. Angel smirked sadly as they lit their blunt before licking their lips.

"Our son. Antonio. He died during childbirth about a year ago." Angel responded quietly. I slowly sat my sandwich down and shook my head.

"I'm sorry for asking. I didn't realize-"

"It's okay. We don't talk about it. It's something we just..don't talk about in here. We just moved on." I heard the pain in their voice and I looked over with sad eyes. I saw them staring down at the floor as they smoked, their eyes glossy with tears.

"Do you..do you want to talk about it?" I asked. They looked over at me with a look of shock and worry, but as their eyes searched mine a soft smile filled their face.

"Yeah..yeah I'd like that actually."

I stood up and moved my chair closer to theirs before sitting down and nodding. They sighed before handing me the blunt and I took it before inhaling.

"Nita and I don't talk about it. It's a lot we don't talk about lately. I feel like we try to put up this front like we're some perfect fùcking couple. After Toni died, she just turned cold. I mean..I never seen Anita so..so fucking mean. But she just switched up and we just don't talk about it. Everytime I mention him, she ignores me or changes the subject. She doesn't know that I know she started drinking a lot. We don't talk. We fuck, we fuck other people, and raise our daughter. We go to work, we hang with our friends. That's it. Maybe she's traumatized, I'm not so sure. But fuck, what about me? Why do I always have to be the one to help everyone? I gotta be daddy when sometimes all I need is my lover to check on me. Most that does is you."

Angel shrugged and I just stared at them for a while. All the times we started to hang out, they always seemed sad when it was time for me to attend to my family. They'd text me and ask to play basketball or go to the gym, and when I couldn't I wouldn't hear from them for a while.

I guess I know why now.

"Meeting you guys was the most fun we've had in months."

"You know I'm always here for you Angel. You could've talked to me about this."

"Yeah? You know how it feels to constantly have to have it together for everyone else, don't you?" They asked as their fingers slowly found mine, lacing them together. I stared at them for a moment before swallowing hard. Our eyes searched each other's and as I was about to respond the door opened causing both of us to jump.