3.

Hey yall so I've been focused on life and stuff but I hope it gave you guys time to catch up! Please remember that THE CEO is Amelia, Diana and Casey, kids are Anthony and Caitlyn and THE NEIGHBOR is Anita and Angel, kids are Antoni, or 'Ant' and Adrien. Please remember this is all for fun. I don't want comments saying you don't like it. If you don't like it please don't read it. As for the people who do, you are welcome to leave comments! They make me happy.

Anita in the MM.

Sage;

Why won't my dick go down? What is this? Why is she-they, him? Why are they so beautiful? Why am I feeling this way with my fiancée next to me?

My thoughts kept racing as I looked around the table, everyone laughing and eating their food as I tried to avoid the green eyes that sent me to another universe. I know Novalie caught on and I couldn't feel more stupid.

I've never once been attracted to someone that was more masculine than me. It felt different and knowing that Anita and Angel were the open type just added to my curiosity, but I knew Novalie wasn't too keen on what's going on and I had to respect that.

But my dick won't.

I watched as Anita and Diana continued to fight over Brooke, Brooke looking between both of them in confusion before looking up at me. I smirked and looked down at my plate, waiting for Novalie to come back from the bathroom when I felt eyes on the side of my face.

I looked up and looked away just as fast as my eyes met Angels as they sat down in their seat. I swallowed hard and grabbed my drink, the alcohol warming up my throat and body as it slipped down my throat.

Fuck.

Novalie still hasn't come back and I was growing anxious, standing up and ignoring the eyes on me  as I started to walk toward the bathroom. I knocked on the door, ignoring the women that bickered at me for skipping the line.

"O-occupied." Her voice sounded shaky, and it concerned me a lot. It made me wonder if Angel did something to her and it caused me to grow angry, sobriety flooding through my veins as I spoke to my fiancée.

"Novie baby, it's me. Open the door."

The door opened and I walked inside, shutting the door and looking at Novalie who was staring at me with wide eyes. She just kept looking at me and I walked toward her.

"Baby, what happened?"

"S-sh-um they...they have a penis." She whispered the last part and I grew confused as she just continued to stare at the floor with wide eyes.

"Who? Anita?"

"No. Angel."

My eyes widened as I stared at Novalie in shock, my mouth opening and closing as I grew confused. I was completely dumbfounded, shaking my head as I stared at my fiancée in confusion.

"What-"

"Angel has a dick, Sage. A penis. They were fùcking in here. I saw it by accident. I wanted to tell you since I saw how smitten you were of them."

"What? Who's them?"

"Angel is them. That's what they go by."

"Oh..I-I-"

"Exactly, Sage! Are you serious?!" Novalie hissed, but before I could respond there was a loud bang on the door cussing both of us to jump. Novalie huffed and walked toward the door but I touched her shoulder, Novalie immediately shrugging my hand off.

"Novie-"

"Just...we'll finish this conversation later." Novalie turned and walked out of the bathroom, leaving me staring up at the security guard who stared back with an annoyed look. I walked out as I tried to quiet my mind, my thoughts racing as the realization that I might have messed things up with Novalie sank in.

Fuck.

I walked back to the table, sitting down and watching as everyone looked between Novalie and I, my eyes scanning everyone else's before clearing my throat.

"You guys alright?" Amelia asked causing me to look at her before looking at Novalie who was staring down at the table. I reached under and grabbed her hand but she discreetly pushed it away.

"Yeah. What else are we doing tonight?" She suddenly asked as she looked around causing me to look at everyone else who looked at each other.

"I'm down to go out. Who else?" Brooke asked as she looked at me. I nodded and looked around, watching as everyone started to bicker about what club we were going to.

"You guys like jazz?" Angel asked suddenly causing me to look at them in shock. I didn't expect them to ever ask that question, my eyes scanning their face before looking at Novalie who was staring at me in disappointment.

"Novalie, you choose." I breathed causing her to shoot me a sarcastic smirk before starting to unlock her phone. She was looking up hookah lounges which I knew was bad because she only did hookah when she was stressed.

"I know a strip club downtown-"

"No!" Brooke, Novalie and I yelled at the same time causing everyone to look at us like we were crazy. Novalie chucked awkwardly as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Alright..I'm guessing you've been there and didn't like it." Casey chuckled awkwardly.

"No. No it's not like that honey I promise." Novalie chuckled back causing me to look up at her in shock. She's never called anyone else a pet name except for our daughter around me before and it shocked me.

"Well where are we going then?" Amelia asked as she looked around with a face that nearly resembled a spoiled, annoyed child. Angel had a shocked smirk on their face as they stared at Amelia before looking at Casey who started rubbing Amelia's back.

"Well..do you guys want something upbeat? Chill clothes? Or do you want to dress up? The weather is nice so.." Brooke stated as she looked between Anita and Diana who were nodding like lost puppies with an unreadable expression on her face.

"Yeah, yeah the first one. With drinks and loud music." Novalie suggested.

"Sounds good to me, you babe?" Anita asked Angel as she looked over at her partner.

"Yes ma'am." 

"Okay let's do this then,"