10.

Part III of IV. This semester kicking my butt y'all but I'm kicking it back it's ok.

Same content warning as before.

Third point of view:

"You always act like such a conniving little slut when people are around. You just can't keep your legs closed, huh?" Angel asked as they stepped into the room. It was agreed that Sage and Novalie would spectate just for today, though they'll be apart of the scene but not too much.

Angel and Anita didn't want to scare away their dear new friends. They've made it a habit to drag their peers into their lifestyle. They wanted to
test their limits, to see what they could handle.

"I-I'm sorry daddy. I'm sorry-" Bella gagged as Jesse grabbed her by her throat, Sage and Novalie watching from the bench as they both crossed their legs.

"Don't apologize to them. Apologize to me."

"B-but ma'am, I was just having fun."

"Now you know the rules baby. Without permission leads to what?" Brooke's voice was soft like butter as she caressed Bella's chin softly and it's what attracted Jesse. Jesse felt they needed another partner who was softer toward Bella, and Brooke was exactly that. When Jesse and Bella first met, Bella explained the dynamic that she missed so much. Anita was always so soft toward her, Angel being the most dominant and she missed it. It's not that Bella didn't love Jesse and the way they dominated and took care of her, she just missed having that feminine body that would do things with her when she was in little space like Anita did.

She missed the way they would wear matching pajamas and Anita would tickle her and tell her scary stories. Anita would read books to her and let her play with her hair. She loved Anita's natural hair, Bella's being more kinky and coarse in comparison. But Anita always made sure to show Bella how beautiful she was, always doing her hair in braids and all the styles that she wanted. She missed the way she would paint her toes and then kiss them after.

Bella never told Angel and neither did Anita, but sometimes Bella would call her mommy and it was their little secret. They had a special bond that they kept between themselves, and it all started after the first night they were left alone together.

"I'm sorry mommy. Please don't let them hurt me." Bella whispered as her pleading eyes stared down at Brooke's smiling lips. Brooke tucked a piece of hair into the back of Bella's ear before smiling softly.

"It's me who has to punish you, princess. Dee already set up the station for me. It's the least I can do, baby." Brooke breathed as she stood, slowly lifting Bella to her feet.

"How are you liking the show?" Anita whispered as she sat next to Novalie and wrapped an arm around her waist. Angel sat next to Sage and both couples looked at each other.

"You're not participating?" Novalie asked and Angel let out a chuckle as their hand slowly started to caress Sage's back. Sage didn't utter a word all night, completely taken aback by everything that was going on around her. Her body was tense with arousal and the alcohol didn't help at all.

"Now what type of people would we be to leave our guests alone on the sidelines, hm?" Anita asked as she pulled Novalie onto her lap. Novalie was about to respond but became choked up as she felt something hard poking her ass and she tensed up as Anita chuckled darkly in her ear.

W-what is that?

"How about we go sit over here? Hm?" Angel asked Sage as they grabbed her hand. Sage stood and stumbled slightly, causing Angel to chuckle as they wrapped their arms around her waist, their hand slightly grazing against her hard bulge by mistake.

Sage gasped loudly, but a hand covered her mouth and she whimpered against it as they walked toward the bench in the dark corner of the room.

"Hush..I just wanted to feel how big my new treat is, babygirl."

Sage's nipples hardened immediately and her eyes nearly rolled into the back of her head as she was slowly bent over the bench, a hand caressing her ass. Angel moaned softly as they looked up to see Novalie staring with wide eyes, but a gasp left her lips as Anita's hand slipped inside of her pajama pants.

"We knew you wanted us from the moment we met you. We could feel it leaking through your pores and out of your sweet cock that I can't wait to taste. I bet your pink little asshòle is just as sweet too. I know you'd like that, right baby?"

Sage watched as Brooke tied Bella's hands to the railing of the bed, the young woman forced on her knees as a vibrating wand stood directly on her clít. The young woman was drooling through her gag from pleasure, her spit dripping down on the bed as everyone watched her fall apart repeatedly. Brooke's hand slammed down on her ass multiple times, her eyes meeting Sage's with a large grin that Sage never seen before on Brooke's face.

"Y-yes." Sage whispered, Angel's face breaking into a large grin as they turned Sage around and looked down at the blushing woman with a sadistic smile. Their face grew closer to Sage's as they nodded, causing Sage to nod as her eyes dipped down to Angel's lips.

"Nita I-"

"What, baby? Hm? You told me you wanted this, and your pussy is so wet for me. What do you want to say?" Anita whispered into Novalie's ear as her fingers continued to rub the woman's wet clít. Novalie gasped as she arched, Anita's clít hard as it pulsated against Novalie's thigh.

"Keep your eyes on the sub. Look at how her pussy drips for your best friend. I bet you never knew she had this side to her." Anita moaned as her hands slipped into Novalie's shirt, pinching and pulling her hard nipples causing her to moan. They watched as Jesse moved the gag from Bella's mouth and replaced it with their hard cock causing her to gag, Diana kneeling behind Jesse and spreading their legs wide open.

"Oh fuck.." Novalie moaned as she whimpered, Anita covering her mouth to keep from making any noise causing her to moan in panic.

"Sit on it...it's okay..good girl,.fuck.." Anita moaned into Novalie's ear as her clit slipped inside of her wet hole.

"Mmmmmm...." Novalie whimpered against her hand as Anita moaned, moving the woman's hips back and forth. Their clits rubbed together as Anita pressed her down on her large one with force, both of their eyes crossing. Novalie pushed the rest of her pants down and spread her legs wide open for Anita to have more access causing Sage to pulsate in Angel's hand as they continued to rub her outside of her pants.

Angel bit their lip as they looked down at Sage before kissing her lips softly. They started to kiss down her neck and dropped to their knees slowly causing Sage to stare down while panting for air.

"It's okay princess. Let daddy taste your pretty cock, okay? Daddy will take care of you. Just keep watching them like a good girl."