20.

Sage:

"Sage.."

"Sage.."

"Professor Madden.."

I groaned mid-snore as I twisted around, my face rubbing against something warm and soft. It smelt good and I cuddled even more into it. I didn't comprehend what was happening at that exact moment until I felt something wet enter my ear causing me to gasp as I sat up, wiping the drool from the corner of my mouth as I heard two sets of loud laughter fill the room.

"What the hell was that?" I groaned, my voice cracking as I wiped my ear causing Novalie and Claire to laugh harder. I looked around in slight confusion when reality hit me.

I slept through the night for the first time in months next to one of the most beautiful women in the world.

"Payback." Novalie grinned.

"Why do you look like you saw a zombie?" Claire asked as she looked between Novalie and I. Novalie was smirking with a knowing look in her eye and I rolled mine as I sat up.

"What time is it?" I mumbled as I rubbed my
eyes.

"After one. Novie thought you were dead."

"Did not." She scoffed as she glared at her sister who just giggled. They both looked well rested and it caused me to smile knowing that they were this comfortable around me.

"Damn, I slept in. Did you guys eat?" I asked as I stood up. Claire nodded as Novalie looked up at me with eyes I couldn't understand.

"We ordered breakfast. There's some for you downstairs. Novie said we can go shopping for room stuff today! Can you come with us? Please? Pretty please?" Claire begged causing Novalie to slap her shoulder slightly.

"Chill, Claire. Maybe she had plans-"

"I'll come. I'll drive. Just..give me some time to get ready, okay?" Claire squealed and nodded before running off, leaving Novalie and I alone in the room staring at each other. She had a shy smile on her face as she played with her hands behind her back and I smirked.

"Good morning."

"Good morning, pretty." I responded back causing her to smile widely as she looked away with bashful eyes. I walked over and wrapped an arm around her shoulder as I kissed her forehead before walking into the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and smiled softly at myself. The memories from last night filled my mind and I felt myself grow hard against my boxers. I couldn't believe what happened, but it did and I felt the butterflies erupt in my stomach.

Her moans were so sweet, the way she held onto me as she orgasmed nearly making me pass out from desire. She was so beautiful, and her allowing me to touch her did something to me. I wanted to submit to her, and give her anything that she wanted.

God..what is she doing to me?

I felt more refreshed than I have in a while. I didn't have any nightmares and slept the entire night. Novalie slept with me, falling asleep before me after she fell apart around my fingers. I looked down at my hand and swallowed hard before bringing it up to my nose.

God..she smells amazing. Jesus..

I sighed and brushed my teeth before turning on the shower. I slipped inside and allowed the hot water to relieve my tense muscles and swallowed hard before gripping myself in my palm. I allowed my hand to pump my cock up and down, moaning quietly at the pleasure that rumbled in the pit of my stomach.

I allowed my eyes to close, the image of Novalie falling apart around my fingertips last night filling my mind. I remembered the way her moans sounded, and how good her pants felt against my lips. She held me so close to her, her moans falling into my mouth. The way her face changed completely when I slipped my fingers inside of her, her head falling back as she let out the sweetest sound that made me throb in my boxers.

"Fuck!" I gasped loudly as my eyes shot open, my cum shooting out of me and I moaned as my head fell back. It was more powerful than I ever felt before, my nipples hardening as I held the wall to keep from falling back as I tried to quiet my moans. I pulsated from my balls up to my tip as the rest of my cum dripped out of me causing me to whimper. My pants bounced off the walls as I tried to calm my breathing, staring down at the floor in absolute shock.

If we ever do it, I definitely have to wear a condom. Holy shit..

"You okay?" I heard from behind the door following a small knock causing me to jump. My face flushed in absolute embarrassment and I swallowed hard as I cleared my throat.

"Yeah.." My voice cracked and I face palmed myself before shaking my head.

"You sure? Thought I heard a yell." Novalie asked from behind the door causing my eyes to widen.

"Stubbed my toe. I'm fine." I lied, clearing my throat since it kept cracking. I didn't hear anything else after that and I cursed quietly before soaping my body. I washed off and washed my face before stepping out, wrapping my towel around my body and walking into the room. I made sure no one was in there and moisturized my body before getting dressed in a pair of grey sweats and a white t-shirt. I slipped on my white nikes and grabbed my keys and bag before walking downstairs to see Novalie and Claire arguing in the kitchen.

"I ordered the chocolate one! It's mine!" Claire yelled causing Novalie to stick her tongue out before biting into the cookie causing Claire to scoff.

"Here, you big baby." Novalie chuckled as she handed Claire the cookie causing her to roll her eyes as she snatched it. They were in matching sweatsuits causing me to smirk. It was the cutest sight ever.

"Hey...there.." Novalie dragged as her eyes roamed my body slightly causing me to clear my throat as I walked over.

"Hey. Ready?" I asked. Her eyes were still on my pants as she nodded slowly causing me to smirk as I grabbed a bottle of orange juice.

"You..um..you're not going to eat?" She asked as she cleared her throat while dragging her eyes from my body to the ground. I chuckled and nodded as I grabbed the plate that had a large 'S' written on it and opened it.

"Oh, chocolate. My favorite." I grinned causing Novalie to look up at me with wide eyes. I smiled innocently as I bit into the chocolate chip pancake, moaning slightly.

"I'm going to go get Claire." She stated quickly before running up the stairs causing me to smirk.

Yeah okay.