4.

IM LETTING IT BE KNOWN THAT THIS SEGMENT IS GONNA BE DISGUSTING.

I WANT COMMENTS

Y'all know I'm a freak.

Unedited

Enjoy.

Angel in the MM.

Sage;

I watched as Novalie got dressed in a light blue tube dress, her matching toes exposed from her sandals. Her hair was half up half down, her makeup bright and coordinating with her outfit.

"You sure you want to go out tonight?" I asked as I adjusted my white tube top. My hair was out, my locs laying down my back with a few pinned from my face. My makeup was light, my baby blue Nike shorts hugging my firm waist loosely. I had on my blue and white Nike high tops which matched Novalie's dress and my nails.

"I suggested it right?" She stated harshly causing me to scoff as I looked at her in annoyance.

"Novalie! Come on!"

"What, Sage?! It's your opportunity to go and interact with your new crush!"

"Novalie, you're my fiancée-"

"Yeah?! Well it sure didn't feel like it when you kept having to hide your hard on and kissing on me while thinking about them! I noticed! Yeah they're cute, light skin with pretty eyes! Of course you'd like-"

"What?! Novalie what are you talking about?!"

Novalie had tears streaming down her face as she stared up at me. I scoffed and grabbed her face, wiping her tears before kissing her lips softly.

"Baby, I love you. You're mine and I'm yours okay? Yeah, they're poly. They're an attractive couple, but so are we. I know I wasn't right for doing that and I'm sorry, but I'm just as confused, okay? It's you and always been you and you know this."

Novalie sighed and wiped her face before nodding as she looked up at me with a pout. I kissed her lips softly, Novalie kissing me back as she wrapped her arms around my neck. My hands snuck up her dress and she gasped quietly as my cool finger touched her warm clít that immediately pulsated with arousal.

"How about I help you relax? Hm? You look beautiful as always baby.." I moaned quietly against her lips while dipping my fingers into her wetness and running them back to her clít, rubbing it in circles causing her to moan.

"Yes.."

As I started to rub her clit faster, we heard a loud honk causing both of us to groan as my head fell against her shoulder. She chuckled and pulled my face back to hers before taking my fingers and rubbing it against my lips before kissing me softly.

"We'll finish later. Let's go."

"I love this vip section. It's so private and fitting. We can see everything!" Brooke squealed causing everyone including myself to agree. I sipped my martini, watching as Novalie, Amelia and Casey spoke to each other.

"Oh my gosh! Casey suggested we should play never have I ever. We have this big table we might as well take shots!" Amelia suggested causing everyone to agree. We all sat around the circle, Brooke being entrapped by both Anita and Diana causing me to snicker. The smell of a beautiful cologne filled my nose and filled my nose and I looked over to see Angel sitting next to me at the end of the booth.

"Alright, I ordered the shots. Let's pick a theme-"

"Sex!" Anita exclaimed causing me to blush, my ears beating up as I looked around. Of course Brooke agreed with her dirty ass, but I was surprised when Novalie agreed too. The server walked over to our table and placed a bunch of shots in front of us causing my eyes to widen.

I guess we really are getting drunk tonight.

"Okay! So we are gonna go around the circle. Everyone has to say something. Since I'm at the beginning, I'll go first. Never have I ever...sucked toes before." Diana giggled, my face turning red as I took a shot causing Novalie to giggle as she covered her mouth. Angel took a shot and so did Amelia and Casey causing Diana to gag.

"Oh y'all are dirty! This is going to be fun!" Brooke yelled in excitement causing me to chuckle as I rolled my eyes.

"Okay! Never have I ever...done anal!" Brooke yelled before taking a shot causing me laugh loudly. I remember the day she came me to me and told me. We were in high school, Brooke coming to my locker and immediacy spilling the beans. Her boyfriend at the time accidentally slipped in but she liked it so they kept going.

I watched as Diana and Anita took a shot, but I was immediately surprised when Angel took a shot causing most of us to gasp as Anita giggled.

"Wow! A stud like you! Who would've thought.."Amelia chuckled causing Angel to smirk as they shrugged.

"Hey..I'm open-minded."

"Novalie, you and Sage never..?"

"No. I never saw what the big deal was. Sage either." Novalie stated as she cleared her throat.

"I mean..fingers are nice. Amelia giggled causing Casey to chuckle in agreement.

"How about this..never have I ever eaten ass!" Anita chuckled before taking a shot causing my eyes to widen. I gained my composure and took a shot before looking at Novalie who seemed to be loosening up some more. Amelia and Casey took a shot and I smirked while shaking my head.

"Never have I ever...used a strap on." Amelia stated before taking a shot with Casey. I swallowed hard and looked at Novalie who looked at me before looking away. Anita took a shot and so did Diana, leaving Brooke, Novalie, Angel and I out of the equation.

"Novalie, Sage and Angel? What,.Angel are you a pillow princess?" Diana giggled causing everyone else to laugh but I blushed, my face turning so hot that I felt like I was going to explode.

"I don't need to use a strap." Angel chuckled darkly causing everyone to 'oooo' like children. Anita giggled and Angel shrugged.

"You got that finger magic, huh?" Amelia chuckled causing Angel's smirk widen as they looked at Amelia straight in the eye.

"That and the fact that I have a dick."

Our section went quiet as everyone looked at Angel who just shrugged. Eyes went toward Anita and Anita nodded with a chuckle causing Amelia and Casey's jaw to drop. Diana just stared dumbfounded as Brooke's eyes immediately met mine and Novalie's.

"Why are you looking at Sage?" Anita asked Brooke causing Brooke to clear her throat before looking away. Everyone's eyes fell onto me and my face turned bright red.

"Oh my God..you have one too?!?!"