32.

Anita in the MM.

Wattpad unfortunately removed The Neighbor from this platform. I'm unsure if it was reported or if it was some sort of mistake. However, it's okay. I am getting older and honestly am ready to change the type of content that I write. I've realized that I enjoy writing content that touches on serious topics, so I may just start doing that. I love to write, but maybe it's time to try something new. :) I'm unsure if I'll still be writing on this platform because I don't want them to delete my page. psychvsis_  is my backup page so feel free to follow. I may just start writing on there for a fresh start!! I've been through a lot with this app and it can be time for a change. I am a different person and I continue to grow every single day, so my writing should reflect that. My general audience are people that are over the age of eighteen, however for all the young ones reading my books, definitely feel free to check out my new content that I'll be posting soon enough.

WITH THAT, feel free to check out my new book THE PAINTING.

UNEDITED

Third point of view:

The shower head released the hot water on Angel's tense skin, Angel slowly breathing in and out as they tried to hold their composure. They were exhausted from crying so much. It's been so long since they've let it out, tired of always having to hold their composure.

"You okay?" Sage asked quietly from behind the door. Angel didn't respond, their eyes still shut as the water massaged their tense muscles. The last few days continuously replayed in their head, trying to understand how this all escalated so quickly.

Sage ended up coming with Angel after they broke down in her arms. She remembered the pain in their words when they asked her to shoot them, knowing that it went deeper than this situation. She didn't want them to be alone, and knew that she wouldn't feel right to leave them by themselves.

So, she sat on the bed and waited for them to finish showering, laying out clean clothes for them and rolling a blunt. The shower shut off and she shifted uncomfortably on the bed, rubbing her hands across her hair in attempts to pull on the locs that were no longer there.

The bathroom door opened and Angel walked into the room and looked at Sage who had a small smile on her face as she held the blunt in the air.

"A little pick me up."

"Thank you." They responded quietly. Sage nodded and watched as they quickly moisturized and got dressed before sitting on the bed. They grabbed the blunt and lit it while staring into space. They both sat in silence, Angel smiling and passing it to Sage. Sage took a hit and passed it back, exhaling into the now low lit room.

"So what's going to happen now?"

"She's going into an adult treatment center. They're saying she has a personality disorder that needs to be treated before she hurts herself or anyone else after."

"And what about you?"

"What about me?" Angel scoffed causing Sage to sigh with sadness.

"If you need anything, you know I'm here right?"

"I think I've complicated your life more than enough. I'll be fine. I have pops and Adrien."

"But who has you, Angel? Don't you think you've played it strong more than enough?"

"Sage, please just let it go. I've been through every tragedy on my own. What makes you think I can't handle this? Huh?"

"Because the woman that you love finally exploded and quite frankly, so did you Angel. You can't be strong forever-"