7.

Diana in the MM.

I've kept y'all waiting long enough. Ima skip straight to the action. Thank you for 200K views and likes!!! I love y'all so much!! Please remember I also have a life outside of wattpad. I am a full time single parent. 💗

Sage;

Two weeks later...

"SUMMER'S HERE!" Anita screamed as she ran into my office, jumping on my back causing me to laugh in shock. It's been two weeks since we all hung out and we've been getting closer since. Anita was like a bubbly child which oddly matched with Amelia's bratty attitude. Angel and I started watching sports together while our kids hung out and it was a cool vibe. I still felt a little weird around them because they were just so...sexual? Alluring?

I don't know how to explain it. After Brooke told me about her experience with the couple and Amelia's sister, I just knew I needed to be careful with my reactions so I don't make them think I want anything. Novalie is my one and only woman and I want her to call the shots. The way she topped me that night really took me for a loop. We never fucked that way before and I already knew she will be pregnant soon.

No one has ever made me feel that way before. So vulnerable and..needy.

I desired to feel that way again. But I wouldn't tell her that.

"Finally, right? Now we can have some fun!" I chuckled causing Anita to hum as she ran a hand up and down my back.

"Fun, huh-"

"Anita, behave." We both turned and saw Novalie standing by the door with a smirk on her face. Anita squealed and ran over, hugging my fiancée as I just smirked. She looked up at me and I smiled wider as Anita pulled away and looked between us.

"Please, please come over my place this weekend. My best friend and her partner are coming over for the summer. You'll love her and Angel would love the company. Pops is already on kid duty so please..." Anita begged as she looked up at me with wide eyes. I looked up at Novalie and she shrugged causing me to grow skeptical. She was always so adamant about not sleeping over their house just in case they tried anything.

What's the sudden change?

"It's fine with me. Is it fine with you?" Novalie asked as she walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. I smiled and leaned down, kissing her forehead before nodding.

"As long as you're comfortable."

"Yay! I'm so excited! We're going to have so much fun!"

"What we doin'?" Angel's voice came from the door and all three of us looked up, Angel leaning against the frame as they analyzed all three of us with a smirk.

"Hey baby, they agreed to coming over this weekend." Anita grinned as she walked over toward her partner, wrapping her arms around their waist and leaning up, leaving a soft peck on their lips. Angel kissed her back and I looked down at Novalie who was staring at the married couple's interaction before looking away and looking up at me, being slightly startled that I was already staring at her.

"What?" She asked suddenly causing me to shake my head in confusion. She grabbed my hand and sighed causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, Novalie shaking her head abruptly with furrowed eyebrows.

"Nothing, nothing at all. I'm just..worried that we haven't been spending enough time with Ari, that's all." The mention of our daughter caused me to smile as our little girls face filled my mind.

"Baby, we are always with her. She loves hanging out with Adrien and her cousins and Pops never forgets to make her FaceTime us." Pops was Angel's 'God father' as they called him. He was a New York native with a wife and a bunch of grand children that Angel speaks dearly of. I wasn't sure what their relationship truly was, but I could tell he meant a lot to Angel and their family. Ariel spoke highly of him and all of her new friends and it made us so happy.

"I know I know. How about we go home and get ready? Hm?" She asked as she looked up at me. I nodded and looked at Angel and Anita, both of them staring at us with wide grins.

"Don't act all weird now." I joked causing everyone to laugh.

"Oh please, there's nothing weird around here.." Anita giggled as she winked at me causing me to roll my eyes. Angel just nodded with a calm smirk on their face as Anita walked over and gave both Novalie and I a hug.

"I'll see you both later. Pops and his wife will be at the house to take the kids to theirs."

"Are you sure about this?" I asked Novalie as she changed Ariel's shirt. We had just finished dinner, it being lamb chops with mashed potato's and sweet peas. Ariel loved it, messing up her shirt while stuffing her face.

"I wouldn't have agreed if I wasn't.." Novalie sang. I know she was starting to get annoyed because I kept asking from the moment we got home. It was just so odd for her to suddenly be okay with something she wasn't before. She always wanted to avoid sleeping over their house out of fear that they might try to swing us.

So what's different now?

"I just want to make sure. You're usually so adamant about coming home when we hang out with them."

"Well..Anita and I have grown closer. We text a lot and she sends me different dresses that she thinks will look nice on me. It's nice."

"That's sweet. So tonight-"

"Is tonight. Let's leave it at that, yeah?" She asked as she looked up at me with a smile I couldn't understand. I nodded with furrowed eyebrows and looked down at our Angel with a wide grin.

"You ready to have fun with Adrien and your friends?" I asked, Ariel grinning widely as she nodded.

"I love them. The girls let me paint their feet like mama taught me." Both Novalie and I chuckled at the way our young toddler spoke. She was so bright for her age, being able to speak her likes and dislikes as we've taught her. We both felt as if it was important to teach Ari from young how to speak up when she dislikes something someone does.

"Mommy and daddy are so happy to hear that. How about you go watch tv in your room while we get ready?" Novalie asked. Ariel nodded and hopped off the bed before scurrying to her room, leaving Novalie and I alone. Novalie walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Just relax, baby. Have some fun tonight. I know you want to.." She whispered as she looked up at me with dark eyes. I grew confused but my smile slowly faltered as I realized what she was saying.

"W-what-"

"Sh..sh..can you be a good girl for me tonight? Hm?"

My body immediately heated up as I stared down at my fiancé in complete shock. My heart started to beat rapidly in my chest, Novalie's hand sneaking down my body and grabbing my growing cock and moaning quietly against my mouth causing me to gasp.

"I know you will...wear something nice under your clothes. I already pulled out a few ideas for you and laid them out in the guest room."

Okay y'all are you ready? Cause I am. Thank you for continuing to support me and my stories on here! Sm*t warning next chapter.