20.

Chile this is abt to get juicy! I love me some mess in some books it always has me hollering. With that being said, any book recommendations? Preferably African American but not close minded. I'm reading another one but I like multiple.

Unedited. Smoot next chapter

Third point of view;

Sage slowly walked inside before shutting the door. It was after midnight, the house quiet as Novalie and Ariel slept peacefully in their beds. She was sore, but calm due to the after-care that she received. She wanted nothing more than to go lay down, her knees still weak and butterflies turning into moths in her stomach.

Sage walked upstairs, checking on her daughter before going to her room, seeing Novalie sitting up on the bed, staring at her with a look she couldn't quite understand.

"Had fun?" She asked. Her voice was null, as if it was stripped from all emotion. She looked well groomed in a way that was unexplainable and it caused Sage to push her eyebrows together.

"What do you-"

"I don't want to argue anymore Sage. Please-"

"Now you don't want to argue. I just came to get more of my stuff."

"Cool." Novalie responded causing Sage to scoff. She opened her bag and grabbed more of her clothes, Novalie watching her intensely, noticing the pieces of fabric that she was grabbing causing her to scoff.

"What? You're daddy's little princess now?" Novalie chuckled sadly causing Sage to look at her like she was crazy, when the familiar smell of Good Girl by Caroline Herrera filled her nose.

"And you're mommy's?" She suddenly asked, causing her to stiffen as she stared at Sage in shock. She was confused about how Sage knew that, but then realized she must've smelled Anita's perfume because she sprayed it after her shower.

"What are you-"

"Oh cut the shit, Novalie. She was here. I can smell her perfume. Military, remember?" Sage chuckled humorlessly causing Novalie's heart to sink in her chest.

"It's only because you left to go fùck Angel. You even look different. What the fúck is going on-"

"You don't even care about what's going on. You made it clear multiple times when I tried talking to you. Now you think you have a say when we've both done the same thing at the same time. I bet after I leave you're just going to call her. I'll come pick Ariel up on Friday."

Angel punched the punching bag, all the alarms set as Adrien slept peacefully. Pops hit his blunt, Angel grunting as they continued to punch the bag with aggression, when foot steps came to her attention.

"Here." Anita breathed as she handed her partner a bottle of cold water. Angel smiled and nodded as a thank you as they took off their gloves and sipped from the open bottle. Anita handed one to pops as well and he thanked her, the atmosphere tense. She had just came home not too long ago from Novalie's house, the sadness immediately setting in as soon as she walked into the house.

She already knew what was to come, but instead of talking about it, Angel placed a soft kiss on her cheek as they usually do, inhaling the scent of the shampoo that didn't belong to her along with her perfume, before walking to their home gym.

"Well, I'm going to call it a night. Seems like I'm interrupting something-"

"Oh not at all, pops. Don't worry." Anita chuckled, causing Angel to side-eye her before nodding their head in false agreement. They wanted nothing more than to be alone, their body reacting to every single thought of the green eyed girl that tasted and sounded so sweet. They wanted to drown her with liquor and a few spliffs, but instead started to punch the bag again, pops offering them the spliff but Angel shaking their head.

"Nah." They started punching the bag again, their body dripping with sweat and their arms sore. However, they didn't stop, instead continuing until they looked around and realized no one was in the room anymore.

"Shit.." They panted as they wiped their face  with the back of their hand.

"Got it all out-"

"Please. Please don't start right now."

"Oh it's been started, Angel." Anita scoffed as she continued to braid her hair while standing at the doorway. She was fresh out of the shower, letting pops out before running upstairs and nearly punching the mirror.

"What are you talking about?"

"Was she good?" Anita asked suddenly, causing Angel to look over and stare Anita in the face with a snare.

"You actin' like you didn't just come from fùcking someone, Anita. Regardless..what I've done? Nada compared to the shit you've done."

"Oh bullshit, Angel. Don't go using that as an excuse. You had all this time to decide you wanted to fück someone else on your own, and I was grieving!"

"Yeah, so you go and fuck seven different men before getting yourself checked into the hospital for MONTHS. You didn't talk to me about anything, you just did what you wanted and used the baby as an excuse-"

"And now you are too."

"Nah, now you buggin'. Don't even fucking try that shit." Angel hissed as they glared at Anita with a look she's never seen before.

"I don't use my son as an excuse to do shit! I tried, time and time again to communicate with you and make things work, then you pull that shit and come back with divorce papers? You can fuck people but I can't right?"

"At least I make them sign the damn contract and didn't break any rules."

"You did break a rule. I'm not making Sage sign anything because it's not like that."

"What? You're in love with her now?" Anita scoffed, causing Angel to chuckle humorlessly as they ran a hand down their face.

"I didn't fucking say that. I just..I can't fùcking do this anymore. Go ahead and fuck someone else but come at me for doing it. You're always saying I never do anything for you, that I don't care for you."

"Why? Cause showering me in sex and money isn't my love language? Me trying to cope with the loss of Toni isn't enough of an excuse for you to care about me, so I went and found it somewhere else?"

"Shawty, what are you talking about..." Angel growled before letting out a breath. Their heart was pumping in their chest as they tried to calm down.

"I've done things for you I've never done for anyone else. Don't sit here and play that fùcking game with me. I don't need any of this shit."