43.

Part two of two. Enjoy.
CW; breeding kink.

Unedited

Novalie;

"So how are you feeling? It's been a day since we've been out here and I want to make sure you're okay." Sage asked as she sipped her drink. I smiled widely and gripped her hand from across the table. We were at the restaurant, it being full of chatter and life. Something that I'm so grateful to be experiencing. This is what I've always imagined my first vacation to be like.

Except with the sex, but it's a plus.

"Sage, I'm amazed. Truly. I can't seem to thank you enough for all of this. I feel more relaxed than I've had in years. How are you? Are you okay?"

"I'm good, baby. I'm glad that you're good. Seeing you smile this wide really does it for me. You deserve nothing but luxury. I might have to extend this trip."

"And cancel class, Professor?" I asked playfully with a pout causing her to shoot me a drunken smirk before sipping her drink.

"I wouldn't mind. All I'd have to do is post the assignments and say, 'see you next week' if it means I get to have you all to myself for the next few days." She responded causing me to swallow hard as I crossed my legs.

"I wouldn't mind that, but I wouldn't make you do that either-"

"Novalie, I would do it in a heart beat. That's if you want to stay out here even longer-"

"Of course I'd love to. But I don't want you to put your life on pause just because of me. I'm sure Brooke will miss you, and class is important."

"Brooke doesn't miss me. It's the opposite, she wants me to breed you. I'm sure if I told her we're staying longer she'll die from happiness."

"I don't want her to feel obligated to watch Claire-"

"Novalie, do you want to stay for a week, yes or no?" Sage chuckled while asking causing me to groan with a nod. I shouldn't feel guilty for wanting to stay on my vacation longer than three days, yet I do. I didn't want to inconvenience anyone else's life for my pleasure.

"Babygirl..I can see the guilt all over your face. You have nothing to feel guilty for. Besides, the semester is almost over and your grades are astounding. Claire is fine, we're letting go remember? Yeah?" Sage asked softly as she moved over to sit next to me. I nodded and she smiled before kissing the side of my face.

"Good. I've known you for four months. Stop stressing over what's not in your control before I force you."

"And how will you force me?" I asked as I licked my lips while looking down at hers. She smirked and leaned in, sucking my earlobe causing me to break into goosebumps as I melted around her.

"I'll just hold you down and force it out of you..many times until you're quiet with hooded eyes and a large smile on your face.." She whispered in my ear causing me to swallow hard as she looked into my eyes with hooded ones.

"Are you ready to order?" We broke from our trance and looked up at the waiter who smiled awkwardly. We ordered our food and more drinks, the brown liquor swimming in both of our blood streams.

"This is so good. You want some?" Sage asked as she held the oyster in her hand. I nodded and she smirked as I stuck my tongue out, feeding me the oyster causing me to moan. We continued to eat and talk, our evening full of laughs and soft kisses. It intensified every feeling I've had for this woman since day one and I couldn't help but admire her as she finished the rest of her drink. We were both drunk, and my body was calling for her in more ways than one.