22.

UNEDITED

SMOOT WARNING

Third point of view;

The sound of chattering caused Sage to open her eyes, looking around the house and seeing Angel and their driver standing there with concerned faces.

"She's awake, sir." The driver stated, causing Angel to look over and immediately walk to her, taking her into their arms and hugging her tightly.

"We thought you were hurt." They breathed calmly, causing Sage to immediately melt into their arms as she shook her head.

"I must've fell asleep. I'm sorry-"

"Don't. Don't apologize. It's just..it's late and I was getting worried so I asked Beau to check on you and he saw you on the ground, unsure if you've passed out or hurt yourself. I told him to wait for me to come and to check if you were breathing."

"What time is it?" Sage asked as she looked up at Angel. Angel smiled and touched her chin softly before kissing her forehead, causing her eyes to close.

"After twelve am-"

"Oh shit. I don't even know how long I've been here. Did anyone come around here? Come on, I want to leave-"

"Hey hey hey, wait a second, love. Take a deep breath." Angel asked, breathing with Sage as they nodded their head, smiling softly as they watched Sage visibly calm down as she continued to inhale and exhale.

"Good girl..it's okay. No one's going to hurt you. Beau was out there the entire time, if he saw anyone he would've stopped them regardless." Angel caressed Sage's cheek and Sage nodded, before looking around and sighing shakily.

"This is where it happened. Where my mom died."

"Want me to burn it down?"

"What?" Sage laughed suddenly as she covered her mouth, causing Angel to smile widely as they wrapped an arm around her waist.

"I'm serious. I know people."

"You know everybody."

"Nah not everyone.." Angel's tone was sad as they said that, causing Sage to look up at them with sad eyes. Angel was staring out the door as if they were deep in thought, before sighing and looking at Sage with a smile.

"You can burn it down. Maybe it'll give me some closure. But I want them to record it and to send it to me 'cause I wanna see." Sage demanded in a tone that caused Angel to smirk with surprised eyes.

"Alright, little lady. You sure know what you want, huh?" Angel asked causing Sage to smirk as she stared into their eyes.

"Sometimes." 

"Yeah? Like what?" Angel asked as they stepped forward, causing Sage to smile while looking away with red cheeks.

"You'll just have to find out, I guess." Sage stated shyly as she shrugged, causing both of them to laugh.

"Don't give me that type of power. Cause I'll just take it."

"Yeah, no. Not with me."

"Good girl. That just makes me want you even more."

"You'll just have to show me what you're talking about..but not here." Sage chuckled sadly causing Angel to nod as they laced their fingers with hers.

"Beau?"

"Sir."

"Take me to my apartment."

"You have the keys, sir?" Beau asked. Angel nodded and Beau grinned before walking to the car, Angel watching as Sage exhaled one last time in the house she was ready let go of, finally. She was ready to turn it into stone and break it apart, her hand caressing her chest where her Medusa tattoo laid.