23.

Unedited

Third point of view:

The lights were low, the sun setting as the two women laid on the bed while kissing deeply. Novalie whimpered, Anita's hands running across her body, her thumbs grazing the tip of her nipples causing her to gasp as she arched with need.

Anita clít ached, wanting nothing more than to feel Novalie's wetness against hers. She knew Novalie needed the orgasm and she did too. She knew they both needed a lot of things, actually. However, she wasn't quite sure what choice to make.

But instead she pushed her thoughts to the side, her naked body pressed against Novalie's as their lips touched. They shared the sweetest kisses, Novalie's touch soft while Anita's was dominant. Her large clít continued to pulsate against Novalie's leg, Novalie's hand creeping down her body. She pinched the older woman's nipples and Anita moaned, Novalie's wetness leaking out of her body from the sound.

"Can I touch you, mama?" Novalie asked. Anita nodded and Novalie licked her lips before allowing her fingers to slide down her stomach and massaging her clit causing Anita to moan as her head fell back. Novalie continued to play with the woman's large clít, the size still shocking her slightly. It felt good in her hand, Anita whimpering against Novalie's lips as she spread her legs.

Anita's wetness dripped from inside as Novalie continued to stroke her. She sat up on her knees, starting to move her hips as she massaged her nipples, moaning as she fücked Novalie's hand.

"Want to try something?" Anita asked. Novalie nodded, slowing down her movements before handing Anita her bag after she pointed at it. Anita pulled out her satchel, the long toy ready to be used.

Anita pulled it out of the bag and grabbed her wipe, cleaning it off before applying some lube. Novalie watched in awe as she massaged it, before getting back into her position, before taking Novalie's hand and placing it on her clit.

"Touch me again, sweetie. It's okay. Touch mamas püssy." Novalie gasped at Anita's words, watching as Anita sunk down on the toy before gasping, her head falling back. Novalie started to jerk Anita's clít again, Anita gasping as her eyes rolled back. She pushed Novalie down on the bed and grabbed her hand, placing it on the dildo from behind.

"Fück your mommy like a good girl."

Novalie's mouth dropped at her words and Anita smiled, moaning as Novalie started to move the dildo. It hit the right spot, Anita positioned on knees with them spread wide as she straddled Novalie, her juices dripping onto the young woman's clít.

"Yeah baby, fuck just like that.. mamas gonna rub your pretty cunt now, okay? Just keep going.." Anita moaned as she positioned her clit against Novalie's and started to move her hips, Novalie gasping loudly as she arched.

"Don't stop, don't stop.." Novalie moaned as she let go of the dildo, rolling her lips to meet Anita's.

"Good girl, fuck..keep going.." Anita moaned as she pushed Novalie's leg up toward her head, holding the other one open and riding her püssy faster, her and Novalie's wetness continuing to combine as they both started to cum.

"Mommy..."

"Daddy don't stop, don't stop please.." Sage gasped, biting the bed sheet as she held onto it for dear life with her hands. Angel grunted with each thrust, the entire bed shaking as Sage's body pounding into the mattress with every single thrust that Angel made.

"Yeah you like that dick, baby? You like daddy's dick in your ass? Huh? Fuck..yeah..you're nothing but a needy little girl who needs her cock sucked and her asshole devoured..."

"Yes, yes daddy.." Sage sobbed as Angel spanked her. The tears streamed down Sage's face as Angel continued to hit a spot that made her entire body go limp as she cried out into the mattress.

"Nah let daddy hear you cry, you little slut. Come on baby. Let daddy hear you cum." Angel grunted loudly as they moved faster, curling their hips to continue hitting the spot that made Sage sob loudly with pleasure as she moaned, the drool leaking out of her mouth.

"Yes..yes..fuck, I'm cumming. Take all that cum mama..yess...." Angel moaned loudly as they pulled Sage up by her locs as they both moaned, Angel pressing Into Sage's ass with their hips and rolling them as they emptied their cock inside of her and making sure she got every drop, Sage moaning loudly as she also came, her còck dripping with cum.

"Look at that pretty little girl còck still hard for me. You wanted nothing than to be daddy's little girl this whole time. You wanted to be fucked like this, right?" Angel asked as they started to move inside of her again, Sage nodding as Angel sucked on her earlobe. Her cock ached deliciously, Angel pulling out and pulling Sage onto their face, their  cum leaking from inside of her and into their mouth as they started to eat her ass.

"Oh, oh oh yes yes yes.. thank you daddy..oh thank you..uh huh...fuck yes..." Sage sobbed quietly as she moaned and started to ride Angel's face. Their tongue felt so good against her asshole, it being sore from the aggressive pounding that she just received from her lover.

"Oh yes.." Sage moaned as her head fell back. Angel tickled the inside of her asshòle with their tongue, moaning against it as they sucked on it gently. Their hands ran across her thighs before grabbing her còck and jerking it.

"Yes, yes yes yes..oh honey please keep going...."

"Daddy..."

"Yes daddy don't stop...don't stop. I'm yours I'm yours..I'm cumming im cumming daddy..."

Sage panted as she slumped down, Angel moving her from their face. Angel moaned, leaning down and kissing the woman deeply as their hand found her throat. They kissed passionately, Angel sucking and biting on her bottom lip.

"You're mine?"

"I'm yours." Novalie whispered against Anita's lips before kissing her passionately again. Anita held her to her body, both of them panting as they recovered from their orgasm.

"Good..that's mommy's good girl."