5.

Casey in the MM.

THIS BOOK HAS SO MANY VIEWS OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH. I NEVER EXPECTED IT TO BLOW UP!! THANK YOU MY BABIES.

UNEDITED

Novalie:

I looked over at Sage who just stared down at the table with wide eyes. Everyone was gaping between her and Angel, my eyes meeting Brooke's as she looked at me apologetically.

"Yes. I do." Sage breathed as she looked up, her eyes watering with tears of embarrassment. I grabbed her hand under the table and she looked at me before smiling.

"Holy...wow..wow...wow.." Diana breathed as she looked at Angel who just shrugged.

"What's it like?" Amelia asked as she leaned forward, her eyes wide with curiosity as she looked between Sage and Angel.

"Uh..what's it like having a vagina?" Sage asked back causing all of us to burst into laughter. The relief washed over my body as Sage smiled widely. I was praying that things wouldn't be weird now that they know, so I'm grateful that these women were just as open minded as I was.

"How about we finish the game?" Brooke asked and we all agreed, looking at Casey as we all grabbed a shot.

"Never have I ever smoked weed." I smiled at her statement, being grateful that she read the room and changed the subject. I noticed how calm and in control she was. She was definitely Amelia's opposite, which balanced them out nicely.

Every single one of us took a shot and cheered as Casey and Diana started speaking about smoking and if we should all do it one day. It relaxed me a ton. I was not used to being so open with people and it was a different vibe. I started to feel more relaxed before smiling as everyone waited for me to take my shot.

"Never have I ever...had sex on a boat." I giggled before taking a shot and looking at Sage who smirked and took one too. No one else took a shoot, saying 'oooh' as we smirked at each other.

"Wow..how did you guys get away with that?" Anita giggled causing me to smirk as the memory came back to me.

"We were at a party while on vacation and the sun was going down..so we were watching the sunset at a random corner by the railing. Sage took my panties off and put it over the security camera before bending me over the railing and fùcking my brains out." I shrugged after finishing my statement.

"Wow.." everyone giggled and I smiled as I caressed Sage's hand. I didn't want her to keep thinking that I was mad at her. I'm trying to understand how I'd feel if I were in her shoes. I would be confused too if I was suddenly attracted to someone completely out of my type in almost all aspects.

"Never have I ever..had sex at the work place." Sage chuckled before taking shot. Everyone else except Angel took one and I chuckled.

"I travel..for work." They stated causing all of us to nod as Anita and Angel met eyes before smiling. I could tell they were tight knit and it made me relax a little more. If Angel didn't have sex while traveling then that must've meant that they did it together.

"So how did you have sex at work?" Diana asked Anita and Anita smirked before looking at Angel who smirked back.

"Angel."

"This is true."

"Didn't you mention you were a professor?" Brooke asked Anita causing Anita to look up at her and nod.

"Yes..Angel was actually my student their freshman year. So smart and completely bold. We didn't get along at first but then..it just happened." Anita grinned as she looked at Angel who smiled back with a loving look in their eye. They look like they've been through so much together and it made me smile from their love being so contagious.

"Awwwww..so did you fuck in the bathroom-"

"Amelia!" Casey exclaimed while laughing, everyone else following suit.

"No, the parking lot. It was our first time actually." Angel chuckled as they licked their lips. I looked away and looked at Sage who had a shocked look on her face.

"Oh wow.."

"Never have I ever...participated in bdsm." Both Angel and Anita took a shot and I looked between both of them with wide eyes. No one else took a shot and Anita giggled while covering her mouth.

"Like whips and chains? All that?" Brooke asked in amazement causing me to laugh.

"Something like that. It goes deeper than that." Anita responded causing all of us to nod in amazement as her and her partner started to explain.

"Oh wow..that's..that's something." Amelia chuckled as she looked at Casey causing me to look away. We continued the game, all of us getting drunk as time went over. I was looser, the music pumping through my veins.

"Let's go dance!" I yelled as the music got louder, the club growing dark as people started to dance below us. We all got up, my fingers immediately lacing with Sage's causing her to look at me with a smile.

We got downstairs, swimming through the crowd as we aimed toward the center. I started to dance, my arms wrapped around Sage's neck as I started to grind against her. Her hands held my waist as we danced sensually, my body moving to the music against hers as I twisted around.

My fingers linked with hers as she continued to hold my waist, moving my ass against her now hard core as I bent over, one of her hands slipping up my back and into my hair, pulling me back against her.

"Damn!" Casey yelled causing me to look up with a smile as I saw our friends staring at us. I twisted around and wrapped my arms around Sage's neck and kissed her softly.

"I love you."

"I love you."

The rest of the night went on, all of us dancing and taking more shots. We were all drunk in our VIP section, Amelia on top of Casey, both of them in their own little world as they kissed and whispered to each other. Anita was wrapped in Angel's arms, Brooke and Diana awkwardly sitting next to them. It made me chuckle and I looked between them before looking down at Sage.

"How about we go home? Hm?" I whispered as I leaned in and kissed her lips sensually causing her to moan against my mouth when we heard whistling. We looked over and saw Anita and Angel kissing as her hands found Diana's neck, pulling from Angel and smashing her lips against Diana's. Brooke watched with wide eyes as we all did causing me to look at Sage before looking at the throuple again.

"Well..I know what type of night you guys are going to have."

Calm calm calm.