6.

Amelia in the MM.

I'm sorry for not updating yall. The last few weeks have been intense and both my son and I are sick as well. Butttt I didn't forget about you guys I promise.

Comments or no more smut. Y'all know I mean it. Lmaoo.

Content warning:
Role play, anal play.

Unedited

Novalie:

"Oh I am so drunk..Jesus.." Amelia slurred as she stumbled out of the club. The cool air felt good against my sweaty skin, all of us drinking and dancing for the rest of the night.

"You guys are all so cool. We should do this again." Diana grinned as she looked between all of us. Her sister nodded in agreement with hooded eyes as she held onto Casey who was nibbling on her ear causing Amelia to moan while giggling.

"Who said the night was over for you?" Anita asked as she tugged on Diana's hair causing my eyes to widen as I looked at Sage who was staring with low eyes. I smirked and watched as Diana waved bye to her sister as her, Angel and Anita slipped into a cab.

"Wait! I wanna come too. I-I mean, I live in your neighborhood. Can I carpool?" Brooke asked nervously as she ran over to the cab with them causing me to laugh in shock.

"Anyone can come.." Angel stated as they smirked causing me to swallow hard and look at Sage who cleared her throat as she blushed. They drove off, leaving Amelia and Casey with us as they waited for their driver.

"Want to ride with us?"

"We'd like that."

"How about we finish what we started? Hm?" Sage whispered as we walked inside of our house, her lips immediately attacking my neck. I moaned and gasped as she pinned me against the now shut door.

"Please.." I whimpered causing her to smirk before attacking my lips with hers. We kissed roughly, both of us undressing each other in a hurry as we kissed so aggressively I felt like I couldn't breathe.

But I didn't care. My püssy was throbbing, the sexual tension all night driving me insane. The more drunk we became, the more I felt the attraction that bounced off of the atmosphere of our friendship bubble.

I couldn't help but allow my thoughts to slip into a darker place, the thought of Sage acting out her desires with Angel turning me on. I mean..I couldn't help it. I watch gay porn and the thought of her bottoming has turned me on for a while. But she refused to let me touch her back there.

"Oh fuck.." I moaned loudly as her fingers immediately slipped inside of my dripping core, my head falling back as I cried out in pleasure.

"You're so wet, princess. You're just begging to cum, huh?" Sage growled causing me to moan as my eyes met hers. Something suddenly switched in me and I smirked as I took her hand from between my legs and pushed her own fingers into her mouth harshly causing her to gasp in shock before gagging.

"No, but I bet you are, right? Hm? I bet your cock is fucking throbbing. Let me see how needy you are." I moaned causing her to stare down at me in utter shock and fear, her face turning red causing my grin to widen.

"Wh-what?" She whispered and I nodded as I stalled toward her as she walked backward. She was analyzing my in confusion causing me to chuckle darkly. She fell onto the stairs and I slowly crawled on top of her, pinning her arms above her head causing her to groan.

"You speak when I tell you. Matter of fact-" I slipped my panties off and stuffed them into her mouth causing her to groan in shock as she stared up at me like I was crazy. The liquor in my system was in control now and it felt so good.

My wetness was dripping down my leg.

"Good girl.."

She gasped at my words and stared up at me, her face turning bright red again as I watched her body start to visibly relax which made me smile. I kissed her cotton stuffed lips before kissing down her neck. I pushed her top off of her body and immediately attacked her breasts. Sage whimpered and arched under me, my hands still pinning her wrists above her head as I sucked and teased her breasts with my tongue.

"O-oh my.." She whimpered through my panties as she stared down at me. I kissed down her body, sucking and licking her soft skin before pushing down her bottoms. Her dick stood large and throbbing more than I've ever seen before. Her veins pulsated as her tip leaked with so much pre cum that it slipped down her shaft and coated her ballsack and her taint. She was panting as she stared down at me with begging eyes, her body moving with every breath she took.

She looked so fucking sexy.

I stood and took my clothes off after demanding her to keep her arms above her head. I crawled up her body again, caressing her torso with my hands as I stared down at her while biting my lip.

"What happened, hm? What's the matter baby?" I asked with a faux pout on my face causing her to swallow hard while staring down at my lips.

"Oh you want to speak?" I asked, grinning as she nodded her head rapidly. I leaned down and took my panties between my teeth before pulling it out of her mouth. She stared up at me with parted lips and as if she didn't recognize me. I leaned down again and pecked her lips softly causing her to moan.

"Let me know if I'm going too far." I whispered. She nodded and I kissed down her body again. I nibbled on the skin of her hips and she whimpered, begging under her breath for me to touch her cock.

I leaned down and kissed her tip, Sage letting out a loud moan as her head fell back against the stairs. I moaned as I sucked on it, taking all of her pre cum into my mouth before slipping the rest of her shaft into my mouth.

"Oh, mama.." Sage whimpered, but gasped as she realized what she said as she looked down at me. I looked up at her in shock and she blushed, but gasped loudly as I started to bob my head. I pleased her in a way I've never pleased her before, feeling as if I own her body and her loud moans and cries amplified the feeling.

"Oh god, please please please.." Sage sobbed in pleasure as she stared down at me with tears streaming down her face as her cock throbbed in the back of my throat. I spit down her shaft before taking my finger and massaging her asshole causing her hips to buck aggressively.

"What's my name?" I asked as I looked up at her with dark eyes. She stared down at me as I continued to massage her hole, her eyes barely able to stay open as she stuttered over her words.

"N-novie-"

"No. Bad girl." I hissed as I spanked her causing her to groan loudly.

"What is my name?" I asked as I started to massage her balls while licking her shaft.

"Mama?" She whimpered. I looked up at her and grinned as I slowly slipped my finger into her asshole causing her to gasp loudly as she tried to move away, but I held her down by her thighs.

"Good girl, princess. Cum for mommy. It's okay." Sage sobbed as she started to cum, her cum spilling down my throat as she nodded, her gasps shaky and loud as she tried to regain her composure. She panted as she stared down at me in shock and ambivalence as she wiped the sweat from her forehead.

"We're having another kid. Tonight."