26.

OOP- Chile..
What y'all think gonna happen next?

Unedited.

Angel:

I exhaled smoke in the dark car, rubbing my chin as I stared down at the steering wheel. Anita was inside, but I stayed outside as I tried to formulate my thoughts. I wasn't feeling really gangsta right now, my heart thumping in my chest as I thought about what to say to my wife.

I was tired of being the only one trying. So now that I finally stopped, she's angry at me for it and I didn't know what else to do. I know she's upset about Sage and I having sex, but at the same time she had no right considering she was doing the same thing.

"Fuck it." I hissed as I got out of the car, exhaling smoke from my blunt while walking to the door. I unlocked it and walked in to see Anita curled up on the couch drinking a glass of wine. She was fresh out of the shower, her curls laying on her shoulders as her kimono held her body greatly.

My wife was a beautiful woman. She was deserving of all the love she wanted, but I didn't know what else to do anymore. At the same time, I'm deserving of love too and deserve to feel as if my energy is being reciprocated.

Sage was..something else. It was something about her I couldn't resist and it was more than just sex. I wasn't sure if it was the companionship that we had already established, but I just..

I can't just leave her alone either. I wanted her, and it was something I never experienced before. I was starting to think it's what we ALL needed. We needed that spark to jump start everything but we went about it the wrong way.

"Hey." Anita breathed causing me to break from my thoughts. I leaned against the wall and nodded as I stared at her, inhaling from my spliff.

"So are you ready to talk?"

"I've been ready to talk Anita."

"Don't respond to me like that. I know I've been...Icy.  I just..I don't know what it is. I really don't know, Angel. I love you, I do. I just feel like love isn't enough here anymore-"

"What the hell does that even mean?" I scoffed causing her to sigh as she stood up, pacing back and forth. I watched every step she took and she groaned before running her hands through her hair.

"Okay. I'm just going to try to put it into simple words. You're not doing it for me anymore. Sexually, emotionally. I don't know what it is. I don't know if it's because of the baby-"

"No. No it's not because of the baby. Don't bring him into this. I know exactly what it is and I knew it was coming. The way this happened? I knew the hurt was waiting in the end. We developed off of lust and violence. All that trauma subsided for you now, and you want something new. I get it."

"Angel.."

"Don't. Don't patronize me, Anita. You can't love people like me. I saw the way you were with Bella, and now with Novalie. That's why you try to dominate me the way you do and I let you. So it's something emotional for sure. I did what I had to do to help you, and now you want to move on." I felt the tears well in my eyes but I shook them away aggressively. It's rare for Anita to see me cry, and I refused to let it happen now. I refused to feel vulnerable in front of someone that just broke my heart for the umpteenth time.

"Except now with Novalie you didn't make her sign a contract. Everyone else...but her. This is what you naturally want and I can't give that to you and I'm done trying, ma." My voice was shaking but I held it together, Anita stepping forward but I shook my head as I moved away.

"Nah don't. You hurt me time and time again before deciding what you need. Now I'm putting myself first. I was nothing but a toy to you this whole time. You meant it that day in the bathroom that you wanted to end things. It wasn't about Monty, but see I saved your ass and gave you everything you wanted from him. I'm done with that shit, bro. If this is some type of overcompensation to make sure I don't put your ass in jail, you got it shawty. You know I'm not like that. We a few years in. You can go now."

"Angel, wait-"

"Don't fucking touch me!" I yelled causing her to jump back after touching my arm. I glared down at her as she stared up at me with teary eyes.

"Angel I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." She sobbed but I scoffed before staring down at her with a snare.

"Yeah I know. You're so sorry like you were when Toni died. Like you were when you was smoochin with other niggas behind my fucking back. And then check yourself into a mental hospital to get yourself right just to do the same shit to me again. You left me to raise our child for months and I didn't say SHIT. Here you go doing the same thing except this time I get the truth and you found someone who'll actually give you what you want." I growled, pushing her off of me again and walking to the door.

"You're acting like you're so innocent. No one asked you to-"

"Shut up, bitch! Seriously! Just shut the fuck up!" I yelled as I launched toward her causing her to scream and shut the door. I was livid, shaking the door to open it but she held it shut.

"Open the fucking door. Let me fuckin' tell you something about me. You're not about to sit here and say I didn't have to do shit, you hear me?! Get your shit and get the fuck out of my house."

"It's my house too! I'm not going anywhere!"

"Leave my fucking house, Anita. You don't love me? Fine. Leave. Just fùcking go bro. I gave you everything you fucking wanted but it's from me so it's not enough for you. I'm done playing hero in everyone's life. Where the fuck is mine? Huh? You don't even know how I got into the life except for what Bella told you. You don't know shit about me. I know everything about you, though. Everything you need, want, desire. I gave it all to you, no questions asked. But now I'm the fucked up one? And you tellin me all this bullshit? Fuck outta here. Open the fucking door!" I yelled before slamming into it, causing it to fly open.

Anita was panting as I glared down at her. She looked genuinely terrified but I didn't give a fuck. She's been pressing my buttons with every word that came out of her mouth and I was fucking sick of it.

"You took advantage of me. You allowed the circumstances to determine what you can and can't have from me, and now you just wanna let it go and expect me to take it lightly?"

"You're fucking crazy." Anita hissed angrily as she spat toward me. I laughed before pulling her up by her fùcking hair causing her to gasp.

"You just spit at me, bitch? Are you fucking dumb? Huh? Is that what it is? You have nothing in that pretty fucking head?" I asked as I shook her head by her curls causing her to hiss in pain.

"Yeah, this is what you wanted right? You think I'm going to fuck you? Huh? After all this? Get the fuck out of my face." I hissed before dropping her to the ground and walking upstairs, slamming my bedroom door shut.