Epilogue

The end is here! Or is it just the beginning? 🤔🤫

I'll introduce the cross overs in this epilogue chapter !

Two years later:
Sage:

"Oh let me see, let me see, let me seee!" Brooke squealed causing Ariel to squeal in her arms

"Oh let me see, let me see, let me seee!" Brooke squealed causing Ariel to squeal in her arms. I was dropping my daughter off at her god mothers house because tonight was mine and Novalie's anniversary. The last two years had its major up and downs, but we made it work because our love continued to grow every single day.

She was the head nurse at the hospital she worked at, so she was always on the go but always managed to make time for Ariel and I. She loved our daughter more than anything in the world and watching them interact was something that never failed to warm my heart.

"Brooke, chill. She just ate, I don't want her throwing up." I grumbled as I stared down at Ariel who was pulling on Brooke's hair. Brooke placed her down on the ground and she ran over to Anthony who handed her a toy hammer.

"Let me see the fùcking ring before I twist your dick." Brooke hissed causing my face to burn in embarrassment as I searched through my bag. The velvet box shined under her light and I opened it, Brooke gasping as she covered her mouth.

"She's going to love it. Oh my God! Go do your thing! Please! Bye! Let me know how dinner goes okay?!" Brooke squealed as she pushed me out of the house door causing me to scoff as she slammed the door shut. I walked to my car with a smile on my face before looking down at my watch. It was still early in the morning, Ariel not having daycare today due to them being closed.

I wanted to ask Novalie to marry me, tonight. Brooke and I already planned it out since she helped me through everything. I was going to take her to a nice rooftop dinner where I'd pop the question after work. I was still a professor, but I was also being more proactive in the school community. I advocated for campus resources for all genders and made sure they were funded.

I reached worked and walked into my office to see the dean smiling widely as she stood next to a woman who was extremely well dressed. She had a large folder in her hand and smiled at me, her eyes running over my face.

"This is our new team member Anita Tesfaye. She's the new hire we spoke about on Monday."

"It's nice to meet you, Anita." I stated as I grabbed her hand and shook it. She nodded with a soft smile on her face before looking at the dean.

"Will I be shadowing Professor Madden?" Anita asked as her eyes found mine again. She looked like an older version of Novalie and it made me smile slightly. The woman had to be around my age, if not just a bit older.

"Yes. She will show you to your office and help you with anything that you need." Dean Stephenson walked out leaving Anita and I standing in a tense silence. I swallowed and smiled before waving toward the door where she walked out.

"So this is your office. I know our set up is a little weird since we're the graduate center. We don't go based on departments. People just come and find who they need to find."

"Definitely not like undergrad. English department had its own building and all." Anita sighed as she shut the office door. She looked around the small room before smiling and looking over at me causing me to clear my throat.

"Sounds nice. Why'd you leave?" I asked causing her to chuckle as my eyes watched her walk across the room toward the leather chair that sat in the corner. She sat down and crossed her legs as she rolled her eyes before looking up at me through her lashes.

"One of my students got me in a little bit of..trouble."

"Oh really? How'd that happen?" I asked as I leaned against the empty desk.

"I fucked them."

My eyes widened and I cleared my throat as she stood up and shrugged, the large diamond ring shining from her left hand as she started to unpack her things.

"Wow..I-I mean no judgement. You wouldn't have too much trouble with that here, anyway." I responded awkwardly as I rubbed the back of my neck. Anita chuckled and smirked as she placed a framed photo down. She was in a white dress, smiling widely with another person that had a charming grin on their face as they held Anita in their arms.

"Wouldn't have any trouble regardless. I married them."

Holy shit..is this my future?

"You look like you have a secret yourself." She chuckled, breaking me from my thoughts. I shook my head and smirked and watched as she nodded while her eyes ran up and down my chest.

"It's okay. I don't tell..or bite. Have a good one, Professor. I'll see you shortly during the campus tour."

What in the world?

"Okay, so you let me know what else you need. Your inbox should be set up already and you have my email." I exclaimed as I sat up from Anita's desk. We had just finished meeting about her first day, my Dean insisting that I keep her out of trouble since I was the only staff member that's been here the longest.

"Thank you again, Sage. We used different software at my last school. Everything here is so.."

"Modern? Brand new?" I chuckled causing her to laugh as she nodded. The room fell silent and I sighed as I grabbed my bag.

"Do you want to get a drink?" Anita asked from behind me. I turned around and saw that she was smiling up at me while playing with her hands when I noticed the upside down pineapple brooch on her skirt. My eyes jumped back to hers and I saw her staring at me with an intense look and I chuckled.

"I have a feeling I know what's going on here. My..fiancée and I aren't into that-"

"Oh. Oh. I'm sorry!" Anita chuckled awkwardly as she covered her mouth. I chuckled and shook my head as my cheeks burned red from embarrassment.

"No hard feelings. Maybe another time." I winked before walking out of the office. As I drove home, I thought about the idea of Novalie and I joining another couple but I shook my head. I doubt that would ever be something she'd explore which was fine with me.

I walked into the house to hear music blasting loudly causing me to grin. I heard Novalie's voice singing to the music and I followed her voice. She was in Ariel's room, sweeping the floor as she sung loudly to the song that was blaring through the speakers. Her body didn't change much, her hips being wider and her breasts bigger. Her hair was longer and I couldn't control myself as I dropped to one knee while still analyzing her.

I opened the velvet ring box as my eyes roamed her body as she continued to sing, Novalie twisting around and screaming loudly in fright as she held her chest. Her eyes were roaming around but as she realized what was happening the tears streamed down her face.

"S-Sage. Wh-"

"I was going to wait until dinner but the love I have for you has a mind of its own. Marry me. Please so I can walk into you singing like that forever. Please-"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

The end...or is it?