Epilogue part 3.

I'm torn between making the sequel about them or their kids grown up. But I'll decide soon. I made this epilogue long because I felt as if I owe you guys some content. It's been a while but I'm doing the best I can at balancing it out.

Here's part 3 of 3.

UNEDITED LEAVE COMMENTS

Novalie:

"You're doing amazing. Thank you for helping again." Brooke stated to Claire who nodded while continuing to focus on Amelia's face. She came as soon as Brooke called, the two of them having a different bond which I loved. Despite everything that happened with Claire, the significant growth we've seen in her behavior definitely made up for it along with the apologies.

Her and Asia live a quiet life. We all respect her privacy which is something that I've always done ever since she was younger. I believe that every child is an individual in their own who deserve to like the things they like without feeling judged. As long as she wasn't being hurt and knows that she can come to me for anything, then that's what mattered.

"She looks amazing." Casey whispered causing me to grin. Claire's eyes met mine as she looked up and we both smiled, everyone else watching as she went back to work.

"Okay, she's almost done, I know you guys have to hurry because she has an interview-"

"Oh please do my make up for my interview. I'll pay you. I look amazing-do you see this crease? You're better than he was for sure!" Amelia cheered at Claire who's eyes just widened.

"I-I mean yeah sure. Okay-"

"Babe write her a check."

"How much-"

"I don't know, pick a number one through ten and add a few zeros. Let's get this shoot done, I'm getting hungry and I miss my babies."

"I feel that." All the moms in the room stated simultaneously causing both Claire and I to chuckle as Ariel continued to eat her French fries that Amelia shared with her. Claire finished Amelia's makeup, it being a natural look with heavy eye makeup. It fit her face perfectly, her contour and highlight on point and fitting her complexion.

She was now getting dressed and styled, Claire and I watching as Amelia got dressed in a sheer dress that held her small body graciously. Her hair was in a half up-half down look and she stood in front of the white background.

"You did great, she looks amazing Claire."

"I'm still shaking. I really did a celebrity's makeup and she loved it. My Gosh. Asia-"

"Ten steps ahead of you babe. Let's take a walk." Asia chuckled as she grabbed Claire's hand. Claire nodded and I watched as the couple walked toward the door when warm arms wrapped around my waist.

"Daddy!" Ariel squealed as she slowly started to get out of her chair. I twisted around and Sage smiled down at me causing me to grin.

"Hi pumpkin!" Sage exclaimed, kissing my cheek before lifting Ariel up and kissing her cheek as she hugged herself to Sage. I looked over and saw a woman the same complexion as me standing next to Sage. She was a lot shorter, her bundles long and laying down her body and she was dressed like she was the model.

Expensive.

She smiled at me sweetly and I smiled back, calming down at her calm and quiet nature. Sage was talking to Ariel, Ariel having Sage wrapped around her small finger. She was daddy's girl and it made me smile wider.

"This is Anita. Anita this is my fiancée Novalie." Sage grinned as she looked between us. I shook Anita's hand and she smiled wider as she looked between Sage and I causing me to clear my throat.

She seems..sneaky.

"It's so nice to meet you. Your daughter is the perfect blend of you both. My partner had to take a detour so they were a little late picking me up so Sage suggested I tagged along." Anita chuckled. I nodded slowly, my eyes shifting to Sage who was too busy tickling our daughter for me to read her body language.

"Okay we are photo shoot ready! Let's do this so I can drink!" We all laughed at Brooke's statement, Sage and I rolling our eyes and watching as Amelia started to pose for her photos.

"Oh she's pretty..both of them.." Anita breathed quietly as she looked between Brooke and Amelia causing me to chuckle.

"The model is mine. Sorry." Casey snickered quietly as she stood next to Anita causing Anita to smirk and lick her lips as her eyes lingered on Brooke who was in her own world, watching Amelia intensely with a finger on her chin.

"And she's not?" Anita asked as she nodded over at Brooke, her eyes still lingering on the slender woman's frame.

"She's single." Sage chuckled causing me to elbow her slightly while rolling my eyes.

"She is?" Amelia's sister asked as she stared with her mouth slightly agape. All of us looked over at her because we didn't even realize she was standing there causing me to laugh.

"Diana, down girl." Casey whispered causing Anita to him quietly, a devious smirk on her face as she looked between Diana and Brooke causing me to slowly look away with wide eyes.

There's levels to this sex stuff?

"Interesting."

"What is?" A deep voice keep from behind us and we all looked, Sage making a small noise next to me causing me to look over at her. She was staring up at the tall person with wide eyes and it made me smirk widely as I looked away.

Oh. Shit.

"Hi baby, you made it." Amelia grinned as she looked up at the tall person who was eyeing everyone around them skeptically as if they couldn't trust anyone. It made me wonder what skeletons they had in their closet, their arm lazily hanging around Anita as they continued to scan the room.

"Yeah, of course. You good, baby?" They asked Anita, their eyes stopping on mine causing me to look away abruptly. Sage grabbed my hand and squeezed it and I looked up at her and saw her face was bright red as she shifted her weight from one leg to the next.

This is an interesting mix..huh..