49.

Brooke in the MM.

UNEDITED

PLEASE READ;

This book will be coming to an end in a few chapters or less. I've made an announcement already about a sequel, but I will definitely be working on Alice's story and her favorite taste over the weekend. This sequel will be collaborating with the neighbor and the CEO. I would do her helping hand but out of respect for the disabled, I rather wait until I can find appropriate representation for Nani's character considering she has mild Down syndrome. So once I do that, I'll make a separate book.

Thank you so much for your endless support. Writing is such a pleasure for me and I'm grateful to give you guys an escape from the real world. My wattpad days may be coming to an end soon as I move onto bigger ventures, but for now I will continue to bless you guys with content. I will be publishing more books on Amazon soon, I will let you guys know when that process starts. Please feel free to follow my Instagrams; @angelicliterature & my personal is @kweenangie_

Here you guys go.

Sage:

A few months later..

"Sage! Sage!" Novalie yelled as she busted into the bedroom. I looked over but before I can speak she attacked me, wrapping her arms and legs around me as she covered my face in kisses. It's been a few months ever since Claire moved to her moms house. The process of helping Novalie heal from the situation took some time and patience, but being by her side everyday has been amazing.

I've watched her completely grow attached to the situation. I've managed to convince her to unblock them, but they never reached out to her which she eventually stopped expecting. She started to grow outside of them, finding things that she liked and continuing to pursue her career in nursing as she finished up the semester.

Our relationship has blossomed completely, both of us being attached to each other like two peas in a pod. We both decided a few months ago to start going to therapy which has helped tremendously despite both of us leaving our separate sessions in tears. We were growing and healing from our past trauma which has completely helped our bond grow even tighter.

Our sex life grew more and more steamy. We constantly switched up, experimenting with each other's bodies which caused Brooke to move out as soon as she could. She said she was tired of hearing our moaning almost every night, and also said it made her feel lonely. She managed to purchase a condo that wasn't too far from my place so she was always coming in at unexpected moments. Her stomach has been growing rapidly and I know she was happy to know her son was okay. Her divorce was finalized, Austin not putting up much of a fight. She revoked all of his parental rights and put a restraining order against him as well.

Everything was falling into place and I couldn't be happier. I am so in love with Novalie and the life we're slowly building together. I wouldn't have it any other way.

"What, what-"

"I got accepted into the hospital! I'm going to be a nicu nurse!" She squealed as she jumped up and down. She's been applying for different nursing positions with great starting salaries. Of course I've put the good word out there for her, but she didn't need to know that. Her grades were impeccable, graduation being a few weeks away where she obtains her masters in nursing. I was so proud of my baby and I made sure to tell her everyday.

"I'm so fucking proud of you! I told you you'd get in! That's my girl!" I exclaimed as I squeezed her tight in my arms. She hugged me back but slowly pulled away as she scrunched up her nose. She leaned in and sniffed my shoulder before shaking her head and covering her nose.