41.

Smut warning for the next few chapters before the last storm lol. I want comments.

Unedited.

Sage:

"This is so beautiful. I really can't thank you enough." Novalie breathed as she stared out of the glass patio door that led to the beach. I smiled and placed the rest of our bags down before kissing her cheek. The sun was out, the sound of seagulls filling the air as the waves splashed around.

"You deserve it. Let's relax. Are you hungry? I want you to eat before you start drinking again. That one drink had you knocked out the entire ride here." I chuckled as she threw her flip flop at me and smiled as she nodded.

"Do you want to go out and eat? I'll pay. You've done enough-"

"Little girl if you don't stop offering to do stuff. This is all for you, now stop. I don't want you to lift a finger..unless it's putting it in my mouth." I breathed as I walked toward her and grabbed her hand, kissing her fingertips.

"Don't get me started, I'm already trying to resist riding your face right here."

"Jesus." I hummed as my dick throbbed in my pants. She chuckled and leaned in, kissing my lips softly before patting my butt.

"We don't have to leave the villa if you don't want to. There's a personal chef around here that can come if you're too tired right now. That flight was a little long." I breathed, moaning softly as she started to kiss my neck and bite my exposed skin.

"That'd be nice. You call them..then meet me in the shower." She whispered before pulling away and grabbing her bag, leaving me staring as she disappeared into the room.

She might just get pregnant this weekend.

After calling the personal chef, I walked upstairs and stripped from my clothes before walking into the king bathroom. It was beautiful, a large glass shower standing in the center along with a large marble tub on the opposite side. Novalie was already in the shower, her hair dripping wet and her body covered in soap. I swallowed and slipped inside, wrapping my arms around her body.

"Did you call the chef?" She asked as she twisted around to face me. I nodded as I leaned down and started to kiss her neck causing her to moan as her head fell back.

"You can make as much noise as you want. You wouldn't mind them hearing how I make you cum, huh?" I whispered causing her to whimper as my hands gripped her wet breasts and started to pinch her nipples.

"I want to try something." She breathed. I looked down at her and she pecked my lips before dropping down to her knees. My eyes widened and she looked up at me with a wide, devious smile.

"Are you sure?"

"You always go down on me. Why can't I try?"

"I- I mean well..I've never got that before so I didn't really ask." My face turned bright red in embarrassment, but I gasped as she grabbed my base and kissed my tip.

"Well..I'm glad to be the first." She moaned before taking my tip into her mouth and sucking on it softly. She let her tongue caress my slit that dripped with pre-cum and I moaned as my head fell back.

"My favorite Professor deserves an award from her favorite student." Novalie moaned as she kissed down my cock while palming my balls.

Oh fuck. She's not even drunk yet. I'm a little scared.

I was a moaning mess as Novalie started to work on me, holding onto the shower door to keep from falling forward as she bobbed her head while moaning loudly around my shaft. Her hands snuck up my body and started to palm my breasts, pinching my nipples as she stared up at me with dark eyes.

"Oh shit, baby.." I grunted as she continued to bob her head, taking my hands and placing them on top of her head before sliding all the way down, taking me into her throat.

"Oh fuck! Novalie! Shit!" I yelled as I started to cum, Novalie moaning as she swallowed my cum without letting up. I was literally pulsating in the middle of her throat, and I grunted as I tried to hold my composure. She pulled away from my dick with a 'pop' before looking up at me while licking her lips.

"Who are you? Where's Novalie?" I asked causing her to laugh as she stood to her feet. I grabbed her face and pulled her to my lips, sucking my juices from her tongue causing her to moan into my mouth. The doorbell rang and we both groaned, Novalie stepping out to open the door since she soaped herself already.

I took advantage and quickly washed my body before walking into the bedroom and getting dressed in a pair of boxers and a tank top. I walked to the kitchen and saw Novalie standing there in a lace night gown as she watched the two women work in the kitchen.

"You okay?" I asked as I kissed her forehead.

"Are you?" She giggled with a sly smirk causing me to roll my eyes when she handed me a drink.

"What's this?"

"Island special cocktail." The chef stated with a grin as she looked between us. Novalie was already halfway through hers and the look in her eyes already said it all.

Shit, let me catch up.

"Whew that's strong. What's that? Tequila?"

"No. Your wife asked for Hennessy."

I looked down at Novalie who just looked at me with innocent eyes as she continued to sip her drink.

Oh she wants to fuck fuck..got it..

"Oh, she did, didn't she?" I asked darkly as I licked my lips before continuing to drink the strong cocktail. We talked with the two chefs who made us various appetizers before continuing with the entree. We had countless cocktails as well, and by the time dinner was finished, Novalie was all over me and I, her.

"How about.. you take me to the bedroom, hm?" Novalie slurred seductively as she caressed my chest. I bit my lip and pushed her down on my bulge causing her to squeal as she straddled me on top of the table that I was sitting on.

"You want me? Hm?" I asked as I licked my lips while staring down at hers. She nodded before leaning in, both of us sharing the sloppiest, slowest kiss that I've ever had in my life. We were both moaning into each other's mouths, and I didn't stop her as she pushed my hard shaft from inside of my boxers and aligned herself.

"Take it, baby. It's yours." I moaned against her mouth causing her to nod and bite down harshly on my bottom lip causing me to hiss.

"It's mine? All of it?" She asked. I nodded and we both moaned loudly, her gasp loud and heavy as her head fell back while sinking down on my throbbing dick.