48.

Story will soon be coming to an end.

Smut warning.

Unedited.

Sage;

"You ready to go?" I asked as I watched Novalie walk down the stairs. It was an exhausting weekend for her, and I tried my best to comfort her. Once her high wore off, she went back to being passive aggressive because of Claire and Victoria, blocking their numbers and digressing everytime I tried to talk about it. She was quiet majority of the time, us not having sex after I devoured her pussy from the back.

I couldn't believe she called me daddy. It made me feel like an animal. I've never experienced such a rush like that until then. It's like she surprises me more and more everyday. After taking her in the fort, she fell back asleep and woke up sober a few hours later and the cloud with rain was back over her.

"Yeah." She responded blandly as she took a sip of her coffee. I sighed and nodded, kissing the side of her face before opening the door for her. Brooke already left for work after bringing Anya to school, so the house was empty as I locked up. We walked to the car and I opened the passengers seat for her before slipping into the drivers side. The drive to school was quiet, Novalie reading through her notes while I drove. I knew she was aggravated since she kept rubbing her temples and it made me sad.

We got to school, us being early considering I always come a little early to set up the lab and make sure everything was clean. I liked to make sure the lab was in perfect shape so there were no complications once my class started.

Novalie sat at her desk as I walked around, picking up loose ends of paper and tossing them in the trash. I washed my hands and looked over at Novalie who just continued to stare down at her textbook. I swallowed hard, refusing to see her like this any longer.

"Mama."

"Yes?" She asked quietly as she looked up at me. Her eyes were dull and tired and it made me sad. I walked over and grabbed her hand before kissing the back of it. She smiled slightly and I sighed.

"I know it hurts. I know. But it's time to let go, baby. She made her bed, now let her lay in it. None of it concerns you anymore. She's no longer your responsibility. Live, baby. Please. We just had an amazing vacation, I want the same joy I saw back on your face."

Novalie sighed before nodding as she pouted slightly. I leaned in and kissed her lips softly before pulling away. I caressed the side of her face and she smiled.

"I can't help but miss her. She's annoying as hell, but I'm so used to hearing her voice in the morning. I guess it's just something I have to get used to."

"And I'll help. In any way that I could."

"Yeah?" She asked quietly and I nodded as I kissed her forehead. She hummed before leaned up and kissing my lips and I kissed her back.

"How about daddy takes you to the bathroom, hm?" I asked quietly causing her to gasp slightly and look up at me with eyes that darkened. She smirked and licked her lips before nodding and we both laughed as we ran to the bathroom that was next to the classroom. We had about twenty minutes before class started and I knew this would put a smile on her face.

And on mine too.

I walked into the bathroom first, and a few minutes after she walked in and I immediately pinned her to the door before locking it. It was an all gender single stall bathroom so there was more than enough room. We kissed passionately as I pushed her pants down her body before lifting her hip and pinning her against the door causing her to gasp.

"You have to be a good girl and be quiet, okay?" I whispered as she wrapped her legs around my waist. She nodded with an innocent look on her face and I aligned myself with her püssy before slipping inside, causing her to gasp as her head fell back.

"Good girl.." I moaned quietly causing her to whimper as she held onto my shoulders. I sucked on her bottom lip as I started to move inside of her. She was in bliss, her whimpers turning into moans as I started to move faster. I slapped a hand over her mouth causing her to whimper behind it as she stared up at me with watery eyes full of pleasure.

"Be quiet or I'll stop. Be a good little student and let daddy fill up your pussy." I hissed causing her to moan deeply as she nodded rapidly as she started to pant. I rammed into her faster, her whimpers growing louder causing me to press my hand harder over her mouth as the tears streamed down her face.

"Daddy, daddy..I'm there.." It was muffled but I knew what she was saying as her body started to tremble around me, her fingers clawing into my back causing me to hiss between grunts as they pierced through my lab coat and my skin.

"Good girl, cum for me mama..cum all over my dick, baby..daddy's gonna fill you up so good. Good girl.." I moaned quietly as I leaned down and sucked on her earlobe, rolling my hips as I started to cum deep inside of her. She was panting behind my hand rapidly as I tried to calm my breathing, my breath touching her neck as my heart raced in my chest.

Her hand found my face and I removed my hand from her mouth as I looked into her eyes. She leaned in and slipped her tongue into my mouth and we kissed deeply as she held my face to hers.

"Thank you, papa." She whispered against my mouth as we continued to kiss passionately. I moaned quietly, biting down on her bottom lip before kissing the side of her face.

"Now let's go to class. I can't wait to watch my favorite student work while my cum drips from inside of her püssy and onto her panties." I whispered in her ear causing her to moan quietly as she dropped to her feet.

"Of course, and then take me home and fill me up again and again.."